Ch. 5

Jungkook wipes the tables, his earphones in his ears as he listens to Jimin's songs. He hums, quickly finishing his job. He throws the dirty rag in the sink, and sat down humming to the music, too distracted.

"Jungkook... Jungkook.."

Namjoon taps his shoulder making Jungkook jump in surprise. He took of his earphones and sheepishly smiles at his hyung.

"A-anything wrong?"

"I just wanted to ask it your paycheck was enough to pay for your finance problem."

"It was! Thanks hyung!"

Jungkook brightly smiles, making Namjoon coo and ruffle his hair. Both their heads turned hearing the ringing of bell go on, meaning someone has come inside the café.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook widen his eyes, seeing the little boy run to his leg. Taehyung came in, wearing a beige trench coat, with a black mask and new sunglasses.

"Yo."

"Don't 'yo' me! What are you doing here?!"

Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung with a glare. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't pissed that they visited him. He was worried people would have recognized him through his mask and sunglasses, and that would've caused an uproar.

"Jungkook.. Who is he..?"

Namjoon whispers, staring at Taehyung suspiciously. But he doesn't know it was the famous model under the mask and sunglasses. And Jungkook didn't have to worry about Namjoon finding out, since the boy can be very clueless and gullible.

"S-someone I know.. You can go back to your office and eat your lunch. I'll just talk with these two."

"Alright.."

Namjoon walked away, still suspicious but still walked away since he was hungry. Jungkook guides the two to a table where it wasn't close to the window, so no one can see them.

"Shouldn't you be careful, Taehyung-sshi?"

"I was. No one saw me being all suspicious. Plus, most people in Korea wears masks, so it wasn't anything new to them."

"I know that...! More importantly, how did you know I work here?"

"You said, you work in a small café near your home. And this was the closest."

Taekwon looked around, and saw the cakes that were shown in front of the counter.

"Daddy, I want cake!"

"Oh? Which one do you want?"

Taekwon got off Jungkook's lap and ran, pointing at the strawberry shortcake.

"I'll give you that. Do you want anything, Taehyung-sshi?"

"Ah.. Just give me strawberry shake."

His palette is surprisingly... Almost of a kid.. It's cute.

Jungkook brightly smiles towards Taehyung, surprising the older.

"Alright. You two can sit back down, and I'll comeback with your orders."

Jungkook walked to the counter, preparing their order. He can hear Taekwon tell his dad all sorts of crazy things about his day in daycare. How his friends shared their toy cars with him, how some girls shared cookies with him.

It was nice to hear the kid talk happily with his dad.

Jungkook came back with their orders, placing the tray in front of Taekwon.