Ch. 21

Jungkook and Taekwon were in the living room, drawing and talking about random things from time to time. It's been a month, and nothing really changed. It's still the same old day where Jungkook would come over, and be forced to stay.

Taehyung comes out from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate watching the two draw. He sat on the couch near Jungkook and tapped his cheek.

"I heard Yoongi has a month left."

"Yeah! I'll be visiting Yoongi when he gives birth!"

"Hmm..."

"Well... Yoongi told me he'll probably give birth somewhere at night or somewhere in the early morning. He doesn't even know if he can bring Jinu since it is a really long process."

"Parents do always leave kids with a babysitter or their grandparents when they give birth to their other kid."

"Yeah I know... Which is why I want to ask if.."

Jungkook pauses and jumped to the empty spot beside Taehyung.

"If you can babysit Jinu and Taekwon alone."

Jungkook grins.

"Wait.. I've never been alone with two kids before."

"It's fine. The kids will do fine on their own. They just need an adult to watch over them."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Until the little girl is out to see the world."

"Whaaaaat?"

"Giving birth isn't easy, Kim Taehyung! You should be praising Yoongi hyung for being so strong!"

"Okay okay..."

Jungkook smiles and pecks Taehyung's cheek as a thank you. The elder turned and grins.

"You missed my lips."

"I'm pretty sure I meant to kiss your cheek."

"My lips are sad now.. See.. Look, they're in a pout."

Taehyung said, pouting, giving the younger puppy dog eyes. Jungkook scoffs, while rolling his eyes. He grabs Taehyung's jaw and kisses his lips quickly.

"Okay, I'll accept that one."

Taehyung laughs, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist. They both watched Taekwon draw and draw beneath their feet, his little hands going on about on the piece of paper.

"I wonder.. Will Taekwon be a artist when he grows up?"

Jungkook asks, humming.

"Well, he does look like he'll be interested in that. But we'll see if he grows out of that and changes to another."

"That can happen. When I was a kid, I wanted to a badminton player."

"Oh, that's cu—"

"Then a soccer player. But then I changed my mind, and wanted to be a swimmer, but then changed my mind again, and wanted to do ballet.."

"I, for sure would wanna see you da—"

"But then, I wasn't that flexible so I quickly changed my mind. So then, I wanted to be a police officer since I hated everyone around me and wanted to put them in jail without any reason."