Ch. 33

Taehyung and Jungkook laid in bed naked, after an exhausting four round of sex. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was getting off bed, and heading to the bathroom to turn on the shower, and to warm up the tub after they take a quick shower.

Taehyung comes back and carried Jungkook to the shower with him. Taehyung helps Jungkook take his cum out, or else his poor bunny might get a stomach ache. After they washed their whole body, they moved to the tub filled with warm water.

Jungkook relaxes his body, his back resting against Taehyung's chest.

"Feels nice.."

"Which one? My hands on your nipples, or my dick touching your ass?"

"The water, you idiot!"

Taehyung chuckles, patting Jungkook's stomach.

"Why do you keep touching my stomach every time we take a bath like this?"

"I don't know. I guess it became a habit."

".. Is that so.."

_________

Few days later..

Jungkook worriedly waits behind the door, as Taehyung vomits his food out for the fifth time today. Taehyung has been vomiting nonstop for a while now, and Jungkook's starting to get very worried.

Jungkook has scolded Taehyung to go to the hospital for a checkup many times, but the elder kept on refusing.

Taehyung can't even eat much anymore. He keeps vomiting to anything he smells, it's become ridiculous.

"Hyung.."

The door opens and an exhausted Taehyung walked out, his face pale.

"Oh Taehyung.. My poor big baby.."

Jungkook coos, hugging Taehyung who hugged him back.

"I'm telling you, you should go to the hospital! This is becoming serious!"

"I don't want to! It's just vomit!"

"Kim Taehyung, we are going and that's final! Understand?"

".. No."

Jungkook glared.

"Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung stomps his feet like a three year old, and groans.

"I don't want to. I hate hospitals!"

"Taehyung, please. We won't know what's wrong with you if we don't go. We have to go and check!"

Taehyung sighs, then groans, then stomps his feet, but then nodded.

"Good. Get ready."

"We are going now?"

"Yeah. I really wanna know what's going on with you. It's getting me worried."

"Fine."

"I'll change Taekwon. Go change now."

Taehyung clicks his tongue, and lazily trudged upstairs. Jungkook's calls for Taekwon, and quickly changed him. The three headed to Taehyung's private hospital, and waited for his doctor to finish his appointment with someone else,

"Kim Taehyung, you can come in now."

His doctor, Mr. Wang called. Taehyung sighs, and sat down in front of his doctor.

"So, tell me what's wrong, Taehyung."

"Well, I've been vomiting."

Mr. Wang glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung, He bends down, and whispered.