Ch. 36

Since Jungkook is four months now, they can find out the gender of their baby. Taehyung really wants a girl, but Taekwon says it's a boy.

They're on their way to the hospital, Taehyung hopes he's right while Taekwon's wrong.

"Not to be that person.. But I'm so going to be right."

Taekwon cockily said, sitting in his booster seat with a smug expression.

"I want a baby brother."

"But a baby girl can lighten up the house you know. We are all boys after all."

Jungkook chuckles, finding Taekown cute.

"Sorry, but haven't you heard people say 'Kids are always right'."

"We don't need to hear that from a kid in his booster seat."

Taehyung smirks, teasing Taekwon who grumpily crosses his arms.

"I'll grow out of this soon! Just watch, daddy!"

On the way, Taekwon and Taehyung kept childishly fighting like always. Though, Jungkook had to come in between each fight to remind the boys that they're in car, and that it can be dangerous if Taehyung gets distracted.

They soon arrived and parked in the private space. Taekwon whines as Taehyung helps him out of his booster seat, still cranky that he got dissed by being in a booster seat.

Nonetheless, he stayed in Taehyung's arms as they made their way up to see their doctor.

"Jungkook, how's it going?"

Mr. Wang asks as they all come in, taking a seat.

"I'm good! Taehyung's also been doing great in handling the symptoms."

Jungkook laughs, nudging Taehyung who groans in response.

"That's good to hear! Now, shall we find out your baby's gender?"

Jungkook nods excitedly with a wide smile, happily nodding.

"I'm excit—"

"It's a girl for sure!"

"It's a boy! I'm always right, daddy!"

"We already have one cranky boy, we don't need another!"

"What is that supposed to mean, daddy?! How rude!"

Jungkook and Mr. Wang ignored the two and went to the room by themselves.

"Sorry about them.. They're always at each other's throats."

"They always fight about that's related to you. It just shows how much they love you."

"It can get tiring though.. Them fighting.."

Jungkook sighs, laying down. Mr. Wang pulls his shirt up, squeezing out some gel. He gets the transducer and began to look at the screen.

"So, you and Taehyung wants a girl huh.."

"To be honest, it doesn't really matter. I'd love them either way."

Jungkook smiles, looking at the screen. It still fascinates him that a baby is growing inside of him. He felt good that he can give birth to his lover's baby.

"Okay, I got the gender. You want me to tell you now, or you want me to print out the results and you all can look at it at home. Which?"

"Oh.. I'd rather look at it at home, please."

"Sure. I'll be right back."

Mr. Wand heads to his office, while Jungkook cleans himself off.

"So?! What's the gender?!"