Ch. 43

Taehyung enters his flat, one hand holding a bag of sweets. He slowly walks through the halls, and peeks at the living room. Taehyung furrows his brows seeing no one in the living room.

Taehyung walks to the living room, setting the bag of sweets on the table while he takes his jacket off, looking around.

Where'd the two go?

Taehyung walked to the kitchen, but saw no one in there either. He ran upstairs, checking every bedroom but no one. No Jungkook. No Taekwon.

What...

Taehyung began to panic, running downstairs, then to the living room to get his phone from his jacket. He nibbles on his bottom lip, getting nervous as he looks through his contacts.

Taehyung stops, as he heard the beep to when the door opens. He heard Jungkook and Taekwon talking as they get closer.

So they just went out.. Thank God..

Taehyung and Jungkook locks eyes. Taekwon quickky escapes the tension.

"Have you calmed down?"

Jungkook asks, smiling. Taehyung's eyes soften, feeling guilty. Even though Jungkook's smiling, his eyes were red from crying.

"Jungkook.."

Taehyung approaches Jungkook, slowly wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm sorry.. I was stupid. It was me who thought my parents hated Taekwon. It's my fault for thinking too much... I'm sorry.. You were right... I'm sorry. Please forgive me.."

Taehyung sighs, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.

".. I forgive you.. Don't worry about it."

Jungkook lightly chuckles, patting Taehyung's back.

"I understand why you acted like that."

Jungkook pulled away from the hug, studying Taehyung's sullen expression. He kisses Taehyung's forehead, and then ruffles his head.

".. You cried because of me.."

"I may not have gotten the pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still very sensitive."

"Still.. I'm sorry."

Jungkook chuckles.

"You're such a big baby! C'mere!"

Jungkook squeezes Taehyung in a hug, gently kissing his neck. The kisses Taehyung felt on his neck made him sigh in relief.

"Where did you and Taekwon go?"

"Hmm.. We went to the supermarket to buy more salt. Taekwon insisted."

Taehyung chuckles, picking up Jungkook.

"Don't drop me, stupid."

"I won't."

Taehyung made him sit on the couch. He also sat, and grabbed Jungkook's leg, placing them on his thighs.

"While you eat sweets, I'll massage your tired feet."

"Why, thank you~"

Jungkook opens the bag, and takes the box out. He opens it and his eyes immediately sparkles seeing all the delicious desserts. He took out a strawberry crepe cake, taking a bite and humming in satisfaction.

Taehyung fondly watches him eat, satisfied with Jungkook's reaction.

"Oh, I talked with my mom."

".. What'd she say?"

Jungkook asks.

"She really wants to meet you two."