Ch. 30

Taehyung and Taekwon sat by the entrance door, waiting for Jungkook to come and show up like their saviour. Jungkook called in about an hour ago, telling the two he is done with his exams and is excited to be together again.

Since after the call, they both stayed by the door excited. Both crouched down, eyes never leaving the door.

"Who do you think Kookie will hug first?"

Taekwon asks. Taehyung scoffs, giving his son a smug look.

"Me, obviously. I am his lover."

"No, Kookie will see me first because I'm cute and I'm his favourite."

"Sorry to break it you bud, but if you're cute then I'm cute too. You got your face from me, buddy."

Taekwon huffs, glaring at his daddy.

"Kookie obviously will hug me first!"

"No, me."

Taekwon and Taehyung glared at each other, spark in between them.

"Kookie misses me more, so he's going to hug me first!"

"Fine, he might hug you first, but he'll kiss me first!"

Taekwon gasps, offended.

"No! Kookie will do both to me!"

"Jungkook will do both on me first!"

They began to bicker, yelling at each other on the top of their lungs. The door slowly opens, but they don't notice that. Jungkook sighs, watching the two bicker about who he's hugging and kissing first.

Jungkook bangs the door closed, surprising the two.

"I'm not hugging or kissing the two of you. Now move."

Taehyung and Taekwon turns pale, sad that Jungkook won't be hugging the two of them. They made way for Jungkook who walked in, while they follow behind like lost puppies.

"Kookie.."

"Baby.."

The father and son whimpers, pouting as they watched Jungkook sit on the couch relaxed. They both sat on each side of Jungkook, both hugging him tightly.

"Baby, do you know how much we missed you? How can you not want to hug us?"

"Kookie, I missed you so much! Daddy's food tasted like poopoo!"

Jungkook hums, knowing where this conversation will lead to.

"How can you say my food tasted bad?! I tried my best!"

"Shush daddy! Also, move daddy. Kookie and I needs alone time!"

"I think you're the one that needs to move. A couple needs their alone time!"

Taehyung and Taekwon glared at each other, while Jungkook sighs. He wraps each of his arms around them, then kissing their cheeks. Taekwon giggles happily, as Taehyung smiles contented.

"The two of you argue too much. Argue one more time and I'm seriously leaving."

The two gasps and immediately shuts their mouth.

Jungkook chuckles.

What am I going to do with these cuties?

_________

Jungkook hums, cooking his two boys dinner. Taekwon was busy talking to Jinu on the phone, while Taehyung clings himself to Jungkook.

"I've told you this for the fourth time now, don't cling onto me when I'm cooking."