Ch. 28

Jungkook gasped as Taehyung pushed him down, and stared at him like he was his prey.

"W-wait.. Seriously.. L-let's just do it at—"

"Shut up. I'm at my limit."

Taehyung growls, nipping on Jungkook's neck. The younger gulps, and prays no one comes as they shake the whole car.

Taehyung slowly unzips Jungkook's sweater, and throws it at the back of the car, along with a plain white shirt. Jungkook shivers feeling cold, since he was half naked.

"Uh.. It's cold.."

"It'll get hot soon."

Taehyung whispers as he nips on his bunny's skin. Jungkook suddenly felt the back rest fall, making him gasped. Taehyung smirks, and slowly takes his tie off and threw it at the back of the car. He unbuttons his shirt, while his lips were busy making marks on Jungkook's skin.

Taehyung then proceeds to take off Jungkook's pants, along with his boxers. Jungkook whimpers, as the cold, leather seat touches his bare skin. Taehyung takes his pants off as well, but leaves his boxers on.

Jungkook bites his lower lips, and sighs.

"... Uh.. I don't like this.."

"Why."

Taehyung grumbles as he stops kissing Jungkook's skin.

"B-because.. it's too squishy in here.."

He's too cute.

Taehyung chuckles, and kisses Jungkook's temple. Taehyung licks his fingers, wetting it as much as he can do he can stick them in properly. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's neck, grinding his hard on with Taehyung's clothed hard on.

Taehyung groans, spreading Jungkook's leg open. His fingers made its way to Jungkook's twitching hole, rubbing his hole slowly.

"Oh... Hyung.."

"Hmm..?"

Taehyung hums, licking Jungkook's earlobe. Taehyung teases Jungkook as he only rubs his finger on the twitching hole, not even trying to put it in.

"Hyung.."

Jungkook groans, impatient. He rolls his hips, grinding on the fingers.

"Impatient?"

"Mmn.. Y-yeah.. Hurry.."

Taehyung's middle finger slowly enters, and then slowly added another finger. Jungkook squeezes around Taehyung's finger, his hips rolling nonstop.

Taehyung moves his fingers about, trying to find Jungkook's special spot. Jungkook flinched as Taehyung's fingers touched his spot.

"Oh?"

Taehyung began to hit the spot continuously making Jungkook arch his back.

"T-there.."

"Yeah? Right here?"

Taehyung chuckles, his fingers ramming in at the same spot. Jungkook nods, grabbing Taehyung's hair harshly to hold onto.

"H-hyung..! No! S-stop..!"

Jungkook pleads, feeling like he's going to cum soon. Taehyung grins, fastening his pace, and even added another finger making Jungkook see white.

"Hgnn! H-hyung..!"

Jungkook tightly closes his eyes as he cums on his chest, panting heavily. Taehyung whistles seeing the amount of semen his bunny releases. He pulls his fingers out, and licks it.