Ch. 24

Currently, it's around one in the morning, and Taehyung has not come home yet. Jungkook put Taekwon to sleep, and is patiently waiting for Taehyung while drinking hot chocolate, looking out the big window.

Jungkook sips his chocolate milk, humming because of the deliciousness it had. Jungkook sighs, and sat back down on the couch, opening his phone up, going to YouTube and just watch random videos to keep himself entertained.

Jungkook felt relaxed though. All the lights were turned off, and the only light was the moon from the outside. He was worried about Taehyung, but he trusts the man. He won't do anything ruthless.

Suddenly, the doorbell started to ring continuously. Jungkook jumped, and quickly ran to the door since it might wake Taekwon up.

Jungkook huffs, and opened the door, angry.

"What do you wa—"

Jungkook closes his mouth, seeing a man he never seen, helping Taehyung stand up properly.

"W-who.."

"Uh.. I'm his manager.. Call me Seojoon. Our company had a small party, and a lot of our staff insisted that Taehyung should drink.. And this happened.."

Jungkook gasped, and quickly helped Seojoon get inside. They both dropped Taehyung on the living room couch, sighing.

"How many shots did he take?"

"About.. Eight?"

"E-eight?! Taehyung's a light weight..! Why make him drink so much?"

Jungkook questions, clicking his tongue.

"Don't blame me. It was our staffs. Anyways, you're Jungkook right? His lover?"

"H-huh.. Yeah.. He talks about me? Shouldn't he be quiet about our relationship?"

"He only talks about you to our staffs. Trust our staffs, they won't say anything. Don't worry."

"Oh.. Okay."

Seojoon checked his watch, and gasped.

"I better go! My wife's going to kill me! See you next time!"

Seojoon frantically said, rapidly walking to the door. Jungkook bids him goodbye, closing and locking the door.

Jungkook walks back to the living room, and sits beside Taehyung who was laying down on the couch. Jungkook frowns, pulling onto Taehyung's ear.

"Are you stupid? You know you can't drink... Dummy."

Jungkook pouts, but kisses Taehyung on the cheek anyways.

"I'll have to make hangover soup once he wakes up.."

Jungkook stands up, but then he realized Taehyung had his hand locked around his wrist.

"T-Taehyung..?"

Jungkook whispers, alarmed. Taehyung groans, slowly sitting up. He's drunk, and looks messy, but he still managed to be handsome in Jungkook's eyes.

"You.. You.. Where's Jungkook~ Jungkook~"

Taehyung slurs, getting off the couch with his eyes closed.

"I can't see! W-where's Jungkook?! Jungkook! I'm going blind, I can't see! Baby, help me! I can't see!"

Taehyung yells, stumbling to the ground, and then standing back up. Taehyung had his eyes closed while he yells for Jungkook, going under the table to look for his lover there.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung situation, unimpressed.

He's going to wake Taekwon up!

"Taehyung! Come back here!"