Ch. 26

Taehyung slowly wakes up, his head moving side to side. He glanced at Jungkook who was sleeping on his left arm, while Taekwon was asleep on his chest.

Taehyung quietly sighs, smiling like a fool.

It's like a dream..

Currently, it was just their normal afternoon, where they would just laze around, doing nothing. Sometimes, they would play or watch a movie, but most of the time they would fall asleep on the couch.

Taehyung didn't move, since he didn't want to wake the two up. He kisses Jungkook's head, and pats Taekwon's small body. Taehyung keeps his nose on Jungkook's hair, closing his eyes again.

Jungkook quietly groans, his arms going over Taekwon's body, hugging his two boys. Taehyung smiles, trying to control his body movement.

I wanna attack these two with kisses! But I can't right now.. Too bad..

Taekwon moves his head, making tiny noises as he slowly wakes up. Taekwon sat up, and stared at his daddy who was smiling at him.

"Morning daddy.."

"It's not morning, you silly."

Taehyung hoarsely replied back. Taekwon snickers, laying back down on Taehyung's chest.

"Give daddy a kiss, Wonnie."

"... No. I wanna give Kookie one."

Taekwon whispers, sitting up again, and kissing Jungkook on the cheek. Taehyung pouts.

"What about your daddy?"

"... Oh alright."

Taekwon kisses Taehyung on the lips and giggles, as he suddenly blew raspberries. Taehyung chuckles, using his free arm to hug his son.

"You keep trying to test me, you rascal!"

Taehyung said, tickling Taekwon, who happily giggled out loud. Jungkook groans, his head moving up and down on Taehyung's arm.

The two stops, and freezes. Jungkook stops moving, and snuggles his head in Taehyung's neck. Taekwon covers his mouth, and slowly get off couch.

"Daddy... I'm going to play in my playroom.."

Taekwon whispers, his little hands on both sides of his mouth. Taehyung nods, and watches his son run to his playroom.

Taehyung turns to his side, and hugs Jungkook's body with both his arms. He pats Jungkook's back, who responded to his touch, and snuggled closer. Taehyung peppers Jungkook's cheek with kisses, waking him up.

Jungkook groans, and pinches Taehyung's nipple because he was forced to wake up. Taehyung chuckles, as Jungkook kept poking his stomach.

"M'still sleepy.."

"Then sleep."

".. Good morning.."

Taehyung smiles, rubbing his nose on Jungkook's forehead, finding his lover adorable.

"It's not morning, my bunny."

".. I don't know anymore.."

Jungkook mumbles, going back to sleep. Taehyung chuckles, and closes his eyes, going back to sleep as well. He pulls Jungkook closer, and wraps his arms around him protectively.

Taekwon watches the two on the stairs, and hums.

Is Kookie my mommy now? Awesome!

__________

Jimin hums, as he walks to Yoongi's door, two bags in each hand. One bag had a box of sweets, while the other had some toys for Jinu. Jimin knew Yoongi doesn't like spoiling Jinu, such as buying toys.