Ch. 18

Jungkook and Yoongi arrives at the hospital that Jimin was staying at. Before they went to the hospital, they stopped by a store to buy Jimin some fruits.

The whole time they were in the elevator, Jungkook couldn't stop but worriedly stare at Yoongi continuously.

"Jungkook, it's fine. And I really do need to talk with Jimin about something."

"R-right!"

"Also, are we allowed to visit him?"

"It's okay. I called his manager in advance."

The elevators dings, and the two heads out walking through the hall, looking for Jimin's room. Yoongi glanced towards Jungkook, and poked him.

"What is it?"

"What did you tell his manager?"

Yoongi asks, curious.

"Oh, I told him Jimin's ex wants to talk."

"Jungkook! You.. You seriously have no conscience.."

Yoongi sighs. Jungkook tilts his head, still confused. Yoongi sighs again, patting Jungkook's back.

"It's okay. Don't struggle kid."

The two arrives at Jimin's door, Jungkook glances down at Yoongi, worried. But the elder looked indifferently.

"Should we quietly come in—"

Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as Yoongi just shoved the sliding door open, creating a loud noise. Yoongi and Jimin stared at each other, both having blank faces.

"Thought you were on the verge of death, Park Jimin."

"I'm still quite alive, Min Yoongi."

Jungkook slowly slips away, feeling awkward between the two.

I'll just wait in the food area...

Yoongi closes the door, and approaches Jimin with a bag of fruits.

"Think you could eat?"

"Yeah."

Yoongi sits near Jimin, cutting up the fruits.

"So, other than you getting into this accident... How's life?"

Yoongi asks, not looking at Jimin in the eye. Jimin hums, and shrugs.

"Great, I guess.. Yeah... I'm having fun.."

Jimin said, hesitant. He looked at Yoongi, who was concentrated on cutting up and peeling the fruits, looking like the adorable boy he is.

"What about you?"

"I'm—no... We're doing great."

Yoongi said, smiling towards him. Jimin timidly smiles, looking away.

"Here, this will fill up your stomach for a bit. I'm sure your manager will bring your dinner later."

Yoongi said, handing Jimin the bowl of fruits. Jimin looked at Yoongi awkwardly, since both his arms were on casts.

"Uh..."