Ch. 25

"I'll see you guys later!"

Jungkook waves towards Taehyung and Taekwon who were inside the car, watching him walk to Yoongi's door.

Taehyung waves once last time, before driving off to send Taekwon to his school. Jungkook presses onto the doorbell, and waited for a few seconds.

Jungkook the heard rushed footsteps making him giggle.

Yoongi hyung better be careful, or else he might trip!

Jungkook sees the door slowly open, making him smile.

"Hyung—huh?"

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other. Jungkook was frozen, while Jimin awkwardly scratched his nape.

"Uh.. Jungkook.. Come in?"

"... W-what are you doing here, Jimin hyung?"

"First... Just come in."

Jungkook nods and went inside. He follows behind Jimin, who seemed like he was already the one living in the house. They both arrived at the living room, and immediately sees Yoongi, on the couch devouring some fruits.

"Hello~"

"Hyung, did you and Jimin hyung made up already?!"

"Well, you do see him in my house. So yes, we did."

Jimin sat beside Yoongi, and took the bowl of fruits from him, so he can feed Yoongi instead. Jungkook sat the other couch, watching in amazement.

"What about.. Hoseok hyung?"

Yoongi turned to Jungkook, and lightly smiled.

"Don't worry. I talked to him already. Hoseok and I are still good friends."

"Weren't you guys dating?"

Yoongi hums, shaking his head.

"It's more like, we forced ourselves to like each other. To us, it seemed like Jinu was attached to Hoseok, so we both tried to date each other. It was okay, but it was also lacking since Hoseok and I only find each other as good friends, nothing more than that."

"Then..."

Jungkook trails off, looking towards Jimin.

"Are you and Jimin hyung... Dating?"

Yoongi and Jimin stared at Jungkook, not saying anything. Jimin just ignored Jungkook, feeding Yoongi a slice of apple.

"Hello? Am I suddenly a ghost?"

Yoongi lightly laughs.

"Jimin and I are in good terms. Jinu seems to really like Jimin, so everything's in good."

"Hmm.. That's good! I'm glad you two are okay now!"

Jimin smiles, then he looked at Yoongi who opened his mouth to be fed. He chuckles and fed Yoongi a slice of mango, since the bowl had varieties of fruits.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi.. The doctor said you should refrain from going out since you're almost due, so I'll pick up Jinu once school's over."

"... Sure. Just be careful and try not to get caught by crazy moms who knows you. I'll throw you off this roof if I see a single scratch on my baby."

"I promise."

_________

Jungkook hums, eating cookies and cream flavoured pocky's. He was on his stomach, watching random shit on YouTube, enjoying his self time in his little apartment.