Chapter Ninety Three

A/n: YES THIS IS TWO UPDATES IN A ROW!

Guys, I was feeling great today and figured why not two updates!!!!!

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Ninety Three:

The footsteps pounded before us until they stopped about twenty metres away.

The moon was bright and was shining behind them making it impossible for me and Lucas to see who they were.

I couldn't make out if there were here to harm us or not either considering that I could barely see anything besides the fazed outline of human bodies in the shadows.

They would be able to clearly see us and I squinted trying to see if they were holding weapons.

It seemed like there were three of them but I was not exactly sure, but when one of them took a half step forward, simultaneously Lucas and I raised our blades.

But what made me pause as I mentally prepared for a fight and the adrenaline warning me of another life or death situation. Was the soft whisper that caused my heart to slow and my breathing to come to a stop.

"Bryce?"

I lowered my blade only slightly but did not lower it completely as I hesitated at my name leaving their lips softly.

"Lucas?"

"Who are you," demanded Lucas not lowering his blade like me.

The person took another step forward and my blade was instantly back up aligned to my chin as I prepared to defend myself. "Don't take another step."

The footsteps paused as the now obvious male stopped with the other two unidentifiable people stayed a few steps behind him.

What I did not expect though, was the laughter that erupted from his mouth as his head tilted back and he laughed.

My knife clanged to the ground as I dropped it, a thudding noise following it. A bubble of emotions welled up in my as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

Laughter slipped from my lips and I felt everyone's eyes land on me.

"What is it?" Lucas asked in a quiet voice.

"Jarvis Key," I took a step forward.

"Bryce Henson," he took one.

And with in a few seconds we were just a few steps from each other and I finally saw the boy who had been there for me for so long and I have not seen for a while.

The tanned boy with the face of a heartbreaker. His usually clean shaven face now with a brown beard, his usual afro brown hair seemingly even more untamed as it has grown beyond its normal range making it more thick and frizzy.

His light brown eyes and bushy eyebrows remained the same and he had a slight tilt as he smiled widely.

"To think that I just thought I would never see you again."