Chapter Forty Three

A/n: We have 4KKKKK reads now! OMG THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH! Because of this I decided to have an earlier update!!!
(SORRY ITS JUST NOW EDITED)
So I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!
Enjoy! TaylorLeFay
_____________________________
PLEASE COMMENT; let me know if you are liking the story. It would be amazing to know and I'll love to know what you are thinking!
_____________________________

Chapter Forty Three:

The dining hall had finally been restored to what it was.

The exotic plants were taken out and as I walked into it for the first time in two days, the smell of intoxicating cleaning products reeled the air making it smell clean.

However, it didn't seem clean.

This room hid the devilish acts that had occurred. It hid the deaths that stunk up the room. The blood streaks from the fighting test were gone, the deaths of poison and pain had been ridden of.

The floors were squeaky clean too and I remembered the amount of vomit that wrenched through the room. People were vomiting and gagging attempting to rid the awful poison that invaded their body's. But many to no avail were saved.

At least I assumed many as the room seemed slightly smaller with less people.

Gailsman had announced a mandatory six o clock dinner earlier today at about the time of noon. So here everyone was, gathered around with the intoxicating aroma of freshly cooked stews. Except no one paid attention to them. All heads were turned to Gailsman who stood a top his mini podium.

Clothes freshly pressed and ironed, his luxurious uniform on and his beard cut to perfection. He was the image of a kind man who would introduce his guests to an elegant party. However, everything he had to say opposed to this image. It opposed to anyone wanting to even enter his house because of what he has done.

"Congratulations to everyone for making it this far," Gailsman began his slim calculating eyes scanning through the room. Beside him was Axel King. I remembered him to be apart of the inner circle of government and still shivered at the sight of him.

His face still held the monotonous expression he always had and his dark hair was short shaven exactly as it was when I first saw him. His long sleeved tattoo were more prominent within the shirt he was wearing. The past tests which he had created.

I felt sick to my stomach and pushed my finished bowl of soup away from me. Maybe that was why they purposely placed this announcement for after dinner.

"I was surprised with the amount of knowledge displayed in this group and fortunately not as many people were eliminated as predicted."

Oh, goodie.

"Five-thousand-six-hundred-and-twenty-nine schools were unfortunately eliminated. Thus, leaving a total of twenty six-thousand-eight-hundred-and-seventy of you left."

I felt a river of disgust take over my body that they had predicted more to be eliminated and the huge amount that was actually eliminated wasn't considered that bad.

A low rumble as usual was heard across the hall but this time Gailsman continued.

"Suffice to say, we are nearing the end. Again I congratulate you for making it this far. Now, I expect you all to be ready for the next few challenges. You will find them extremely hard and that it will test you in every way possible. So be prepared because this test may be much closer than you truly thought it to be."

He leaned forwards as if emphasising what he was saying in a televised curious matter and sent a warm smile to the crowd and the cameras that were filming before dismissing everyone.