Chapter Seventy Seven

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Seventy Seven:

Rebecca led the way and I watched in astonishment as she seemed to almost fly down the cliff. She was a complete natural and it was like this was just second nature to her.

She was only a few metres below me and she paused and looked up to me with a wide smile on her face. Her hair was tied back and laid beneath her as the winds picked it up and sent it sprawling behind her. 

She looked different than usual. She had a new care free sense to her as she smiled and found an extreme enjoyment in what she was doing. You could easily tell that this was what she did in her free time.

She waited for me to make my way down to her. I was much slower and instead of gliding down the rope and jumping off the rocks, I made sure to keep it slow and stead as I slowly almost walked my way down the cliff horizontally.

I would be lying if I didn't say I was terrified either. 

We had some sort of make shift harness but the harness was not exactly secure. In the extremely long ropes Rebecca had along with Jaylen, they made knots in the four ropes every five metres or so, and attached an extra sturdy small piece of rope around all our waists with a clasp.

After we reached each knot, it was important that we took our time and wrapped our legs around the rope tightly before we had to manually switch our harness to below the knot. In those few seconds we were completely vulnerable and highly risked our changed of falling with no safety.

Not like we were even sure that our harness would catch us in the first place, but it was more a mental game right now where I did feel more secure just knowing it was there . . . Just in case I needed it.

As soon as I reached beside Rebecca she smiled up at me.

"Okay, we have reached the first not so just watch how I do it."

I nodded as I watched her wrap her legs around the rope and she showed me the proper technique to do it and make sure you are secure.

"Now, take it slow and easy here and don't freak out. Simply, unclasp it," she unclasped the clasp and moved it below the not. "Then, simply click it back on and then we can continue."

I nodded again, "Okay, I got this."

I wrapped my legs around the rope like she showed me then paused. I felt my heart beat begin to race as I glanced below and could barely see the found. My hands were shaking so I clasped the rope in an extremely tight grip to control them.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and counted down from three. Sending a silent prayer above I raised my shaky left hand to the clasp. I was too worried to hold my weight with my injured left arm and opted to tighten my right hand around the rope to hold myself secure as I began to unclasp with my non-dominant hand.