Embry x Reader: Why My Dear Friend Pt 4

Warning: Remember, the imprints are all the same age as one another. NO PEDOPHILIA IS EVER USED IN MY STORIES. The wolves don't age until they give up their ability to shift. So essentially, Embry will be immortal since Y/n is immortal too.

BTW: I realized a while ago, Rachel was in college in Twilight, but she imprinted on Paul, who was 15. What the fuck Stephanie.... you know what...please enjoy.

***

Y/n POV

It wasn't long after that, Sam called Carlisle to meet at the treaty line. It didn't take a Neuroscientist to figure out why we're having the meeting. The look on everyone's faces and how it directed towards me made me worry even more.

"Should I know something before we head down there?" I asked tensely.

"Yes. There is a treaty in place between the wolves and us. They're our natural-born enemy. They protect the Reservation from our kind. They have the right to kill us if we pass the treaty line or any other vampire, for that matter. And if we slip up even once, it's a death sentence for us." Carlisle said. "It would be best that we keep calm and cool composure. Just explain everything, and hopefully, there won't be too much damage." I nod my head, and we head outside. There was a howl in the distance—a painful one.

Not long afterward, we come upon a clearing, and the wolves are already there. I notice the three wolves that were there the night Vanity and Leo kidnapped me. The big black wolf was in front of the other two in addition to five other ones. I recognize Jake, but I don't know who the rest are. Once we stop, I get a good look at them, and one of them starts backing away, ears flop downwards, and head lowers. Deflated, I assume. The black wolf snaps at him and turns back towards us, specifically, me.

"Good evening. I believe we all know why we're here." Carlisle starts.

"Sam wants to know what happened. And how did we find her." Edward says, looking at the black wolf. Everyone turns towards me, and I step up.

"Hey. Um, well, I guess three of you know since you were there that night. But essentially, I was kidnapped by two vampires. Eventually, and unfortunately, I was thrown over the cliff and into rough waters. According to Vanity—the girl vampire—I went into shock and drowned. But while underwater, before my heart could stop, she changed me. We made it to shore on First Beach, and she did CPR, then continue to try to change me—biting major arteries—then proceed to head upwards to Canada somehow. Obviously, the change was a success, but it was painful.

"From there, I was in Canada with Vanity. I have a good amount of control over my thirst. I honestly never really thought about animal blood, to be honest. I would only go after criminals, pedophiles, abusive people, and murderers—basically, those who are the scum of the earth. The best ones were sex-traffickers, although I didn't really eat them; I just slaughtered them and tipped off the FBI or police in the area about them. Sorry, off-topic. But I went to Italy, where Vanity met her mate, and I met up with Alice, Edward, and Bella. Then we flew back here, and now we're here." I said. It was quiet after I finished. The wolf, who looked like he had an emotional breakdown, slowly backed away and into the wooded area.

I looked at the other ones and felt a familiarity with them. Something about them reminded me of my friends on the Reservation. I think back to when Jake changed into the wolf and looked back at all of them in shock. I was even more surprised when my eyes couldn't leave a particular wolf. I was locked in with this one. I started to feel lightheaded and excited. I began to feel happy, and like I was on cloud 9. We both looked at each other until someone came from behind the bushes.

"Jared," I said. I didn't know if I was supposed to be surprised or not. We just stared at one another until one made the first move to look away or say something. He looked away and shook his head to the ground.