Seth x Reader: Invitation (7/7/2020)

Warning: Harassment and sexual innuendos. Alcohol consumption of the girls of the wolf pack gang.

All the girls are the same age for this story.

"Invitation" by Ashnikko ft Kodie Shane

***

All we wanted was a girl's night out; a night where we don't get groped, harassed or stalked. Is that so hard to ask? Emily, Clair, Kim, Rachel, Leah, Aliza (Embry's imprint), and I all went to a bar in Port Angeles to get away from, well, everything. The Vampire Mafia war ended and just wanted a day to calm our nerves without the guys. But can we get a night where it could just be a bunch of girls having fun? No, because why would it (note to sarcasm)?

Fuck you mean you need it

He said he needs it or he'll die
Touching on my inner thigh
Dirty seedy kinda guy
His castration would be nice
And I'm just cruising on my bike
Summertime, my T-shirt tight
He say I'm the type he like
Like I'm a biscuit he could bite

I can't even wear my skin
Without them asking where I've been
Without them asking for a spin
This is not an invitation

Our outfits where tight and colorful, our heels were as high as they can get, our hair and makeup were done to perfection, and when we walked in, our confidence was through the roof into the galaxy. We went to the bar to take shots and, of course, a creep decided to hit on Aliza. He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close. Emily reacted faster than us and his drunk ass fell to the floor. So, we took our drinks to a table in the corner.

This is not an invitation
Fuck you mean you need it?
Fuck you mean you RSVPed?
I don't need a reason
This is not an invitation
Fuck you mean you need it?

I could be lickin' on a lolly
Dolled up like a dolly
Short skirt lil hottie
Don't you comment on my body
Put a jiggle in my titties
I can giggle like 'em silly
Call me prudish call me bitchy
Knock you out without a semi

When the alcohol settled and the music entered our atmosphere, we went out to the dance floor. Different music of all genres started flowing through. It was packed filled with people and you can feel the body heat of the person next to you.

All we were doing was dancing in our world and a few guys grabbed Leah, me, and Kim from behind. We pushed them away from us and kept minding our own business. The song "Back that Ass Up" came on and, of course, that is what some of us did. Emily (by surprise), Clair, Aliza, and I all back it up. And like the true friends they are, Kim, Rachel, and Leah were behind us laughing as we dance in unison to the song. But that was short-lived.

I can't even wear my skin
Without them asking where I've been
Without them asking for a spin
This is not an invitation

Fuck you mean you need it?
Fuck you mean you RSVPed?
I don't need a reason
This is not an invitation
Fuck you mean you need it?

We went back to the bar to get my drinks. We cheered and laughed, talking among ourselves. That's when I felt a hand go up to my back thigh to my ass and you best fucking believe I slapped the absolute shit out of the guy who did it. But to my surprise, it was a female. And that just pissed us off even more. We all gave her and her friends the "stank face" that said back the hell up, took our shots and went back on the floor.

This is not an invitation
She like to talk a lot, when I pull up, can't say shit
I don't want that girl because she can't be patient
Come with me right now we about to switch locations
So fuck with me you need it
I ain't fucking with these boys I got my reasons
Diamonds on me just like lights they change the seasons
I think you gotta do way more if you wanna please me
Diamonds look like water on my girl it look like Fiji
Diamonds freeze me now forever diamonds 3D
She can see me VVS just like the TV just me and AZ
You know it's not debating, you can't replace me

The DJ played a Latin Mix and, of course, we all playfully acted gay for one another. We laughed and had fun as any person would. But the line was drawn when we were leaving. We called Sam and Paul to come and get us (mind you, it's 2 am at this time) and that we'd be waiting outside near the bar door. All we were doing was standing there, taking selfies, and blasting each other on Snapchat. But apparently, that's not acceptable either.

This is not an invitation
Fuck you mean you need it?
Fuck you mean you RSVPed?
I don't need a reason
This is not an invitation
Fuck you mean you need it?

Leah and I had snapped. We were the tallest and strongest out of the six of us and when a group of guys started to harass Kim, Rachel, and Emily, we were over it. All we wanted to do was enjoy our girl's night out and we can't even do that. So, you bet your ass we walked up on them and pushed them from them. They acted as if they were going to fight us, and they probably would've, had it not been for the two wolves' behind them, grabbing them faster than they could register.

Paul and Sam twist their arms around their back to the point where the bastards fell to their knees begging for them to stop. It was amusing honestly. And like Leah and myself natural behavior, we looked at each other, smiled, and kicked them in the balls. Should we have? No, but after tonight, we didn't care too much. After Sam and Paul let them go, we went home and the whole time we went back to being a bunch of girls consumed with alcohol who were singing beyond off-key to every song that came on the radio.

When we pulled up to the house and all the guys came out looking worried. I guess Paul called them to tell them what happened because the doors opened, and we were helped and asked multiple questions. We all looked at each other and continued to laugh and sing to a song we didn't finish singing. Even if Leah burned off all the alcohol due to her body heat, I was glad she was still able to soberly intoxicated as we kind of were.

"Babe! Are you okay!? Paul told us what happened?" Seth asked. Man...I love him. I hugged him and kissed his chest.

"I love you, Seth. You're pretty and nice to be around." He laughs and instead of responding he picks me up and carries me bridal style to his and Leah's place. Who, by the way, is piggy-back riding on Jacob because, you know, why not? Emily and Rachel were trying to run from Sam and Paul while Clair, Kim, and Aliza were spinning together singing "It's Raining Men."

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck did you guys consume!?" Jared asked watching all the imprints and our inability to have control of what is going on.

"Jared! Language!" Emily tried to stay serious. Sam took that chance to grab Emily and haul her over his shoulder. Rachel saw it and said,

"NO! Emily!" then proceeded to run to grab her hand as if that was going to do anything. Paul followed Sam and grabbed Rachel. Somehow, they were able to grab each other's hands and acted as if they were trying to save the other life.

"I got you, Emily!"

"Don't let go!" Emily screamed.

"Damnit, Rachel! Seriously?" Paul said laughing.

"Oh, this is great footage. I can't wait to show you guys tomorrow." Brady said standing next to Collin who was laughing at the scene.

"What! Wait! Get my good side!" Leah screamed.

"But both sides are your good side!" I replied.

"Awe...thank you bunny!!!" we both laugh.

"Brady, send us a copy of this in the group text," Embry said watching Aliza carefully so she doesn't fall.

"No problem," He said. Yeah, that night was good.