Paul x Reader: Next Kill (7/7/2020)

Warning: Free Spirited Hoe

"Next Kill" Niykee Heaton

***

College is about having fun and being in the moment while passing all of your classes. And don't get me wrong, I am doing all of the above, but I also have my fun. Somehow, I had a major glow-up between my senior year in high school and my freshman year of college. My h/c h/t hair had become more luscious and full of life; my e/c outshined the females around me; my acne cleared up and somehow dressing up in the same high school clothes still got the attention of others. But with that attention came opportunities and I decided to take mine. After my first break up with Leo Henderson (caught him fucking around with my "best friend"), I decided to go solo and just, as I said before, have fun.

Shell cases on the kitchen floor
I don't love him, not anymore
Say it's been a long time, the wrong time
Fuck it baby now you're all mine

I don't love 'em like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew
I don't love 'em like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew

His name was Riley Biers. We had college algebra together and we'd occasionally flirt but nothing more. Although I did like him, I wasn't expecting him to be as infatuated over me like he was. But I wasn't going to complain. He asked me out and we went on a few dates and I had fun. We started seeing each other for about two months before I had sex with him. But then, I broke it off. Don't get me wrong, he was a great guy, but there was something off about him. But what killed me the most was after freshman year I found out that he went missing and I only prayed he would've been okay in the end.

After ending it with Riley I was straight chillin' until I met Kyle Freeman, and let me just say, God did wonders on him. And like with Riley, we had fun. Only there were clear guidelines with this, we were friends with benefits. He was needed when necessary and, to be honest, this is the first time I can say "just because they look good on the outside, doesn't mean they're good on in." You'd think with his looks and charm that he'd be decent. But the standard I have for men after him, rose 12 notches. Unfortunately, he forgot the guidelines and shit went south after that. I'm talking about having to switch dorm rooms so he would leave me alone.

Are all guys in college like this?

Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew
Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew

Got a love known blood written on the wall
I loved a few, but I killed 'em all
Told him on the first kiss
Don't fall in love with a natural-born killer 'cause I never miss

I had recently gone back home to Forks and caught up with a few of my friends. Found out Leo knocked-up Scylla (ex-best friend) the summer after graduation. So, to say I was shocked when I ran into him at the store and for him to make a pass at me is only half of what I was feeling. He was my first love, and unfortunately for him, he was also my next victim.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Why is she being a whore?" and it's a simple answer. I'm not a whore, I just have hoe tendencies...and slight murder ones. But not like physically murder them, just emotionally. Just like before, he apologized and flirted with me, and I just said, "fuck it!" and went for the kill. In my defense, just because you knock someone up, doesn't mean you're with them. I never got clarification, so I assumed that they weren't together.

Needless to say, I could do better and I'm glad we ended it in high school.

I don't love 'em like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew
I don't love 'em like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew

Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew
Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew

Although, you might be sitting here wondering, "damn, she has a high body count!" Well, I'd advise you to listen to Jesse Reyes song Body Count before you start some bullshit. And secondly, even if I was to tell you, it still wouldn't have been any of your business!

Anyways, I finished out my associates and was moving on to my bachelor's the following Spring semester (took a semester off). I went back home and just worked and relaxed for my break before heading back. Nothing dramatic, I just didn't bother people and didn't want to be bothered by other people. It wasn't until I went to the beach on my day off did my life shift like gears in a standard.

Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew
Like I used to
Like I used to
Like I used to
Setting up my next kill
Thought that you knew

Everything was fine in my world; I was fine in my quiet life at the moment. That is...until I met him. Paul Lahote, a man who will ruin me from here on. I was walking along the shoreline my coat wrapped tightly around me, just taking in the moment and enjoying the view of the ocean. I heard yelling and laughing down the beach, not too far from me. When I looked over, I saw it was a bunch of guys and a few females. One guy caught my attention; it was like we were in unison. We looked at each other at the same time and I was lost.

A friend of his ran into him, knocking him down full force on his back. Hearing a groan coming from him, thinking he was hurt, I ran over to him.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" I said looking down at him. He looked up at me and gave me a charming smile. He leaned up, stuck out his hand, and introduced himself.

"Hello, beautiful. I'm Paul Lahote, at your service." Believe it or not, I realized he would be in my life for a while and I kind of liked it.