Requests (Open)

Hey everyone!

So first off, thank you for the likes and comments on all my short stories! I have a lot more ideas and I can't wait to post them and provide to you guys!

Secondly, I have decided to start taking request, HOWEVER, some will be free, others may not. For each request, please read my Rules, Regulations, and Guidelines (previous page) section to see what I do and don't do. It will be very helpful, especially if you would do one for payment.

Lastly, I have a Patreon set up. It's pretty affordable and reasonable seeing on how much you'll be getting and how I have everything set up. I have this set up for accountability and so that I would get these done thoroughly and in a timely manner.

I'll only be taking a certain amount of request at a time (both free and commission). So, for example, I might take 10 commission request and 5 free requests. I will open request again after every request I already have, is done. I don't want to waste time and make you guys feel like I am taking your money or anything. Plus, I want to be able to fulfill your vision in a timely manner.

Links are both on here and in the Rules, Regulation, and Guidelines. Both links will tell you how to send in a request. Please follow the rules I have placed out of respect and so that I will do yours. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will not get a refund and it will be deleted if rules are not followed.

Commission ( https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=41862481 ) :

Regardless of whatever tier you choose to get (there are 4). The story will be around the same length. Because the way my brain works, I won't go off number of word usage, but description/specifics you want. Please put which character you want then to tell me what you want. For example,

Tier one: "Embry: Can write one where Embry [enter description]. [enter description]."

Tier two onward: "Paul: [enter description; 3-5 sentences] and your @" then more added on per tier

Free Request: message me on here or on Tumblr (same @/account)

It will be almost like commission one, just minus one of the sentences. For example,

"Seth: Can you write one where Seth... [one sentence only. Anything more will be directed to patreon]

FOR BOTH:

No run-on sentences! It will be automatically deleted.

Make sure to read my Rules, Regulation, and Guidelines page! You will get ONE extra chance. So be careful and read carefully.

Please abide by these rules. I do not want to waste yours or my time.

Love you dearly!

YAP