Paul x Reader: Eating Habits (8/8/2020)

Warning: Violence with a spoon.

***

Paul's POV

I knew what time it was. 3:48 am. Every night at this time Y/n would get up out of the bed as soft and quietly as possible, which she's good at doing, go to the restroom, put on her shoes, grab her keys, and drive off somewhere in the night unknown to me. I've thought about getting one of the guys to go and follow her, but I didn't want them involved. Our marriage, our privacy.

I'm not going to lie, it made me wonder, was I doing something wrong? Did I not love her enough? Do I not provide enough? I think back on events that could have started this, and nothing comes to mind. So, I decided to just outright ask her.

After she left, I went into our living room and waited for her to come back. I was going to find out what the fuck was going on and why my wife thinks it's so convenient to leave in the middle of the night unattended. Especially since its raining, and she hates the rain.

20 minutes later

Y/n walks back in the dark house with what smells like food. She stops because she knows somethings there watching her, but she can't see. I know she is looking at me, but I know that she doesn't know that it's me she's looking at until I turn the lights on.

"Fucking hell Paul! You scared me!" my beautiful psychotic wife says holding gas station cheese pizza, taco bell, dairy-free ice cream, and sonic ice bag. Looking at all of what's in her hand I feel bad.

"Really babe? You know I could've just got this for you." I grab her stuff and place it on the table, then take the ice to the freezer, already getting her a cup and spoon so she can eat it.

"I know, but you have patrol early in the morning and I don't want to wake you up." She said, I know she feels bad. but I feel just as bad for thinking the worse that could be going on when she leaves.

"Fine...I get it. But just...next time, wake me up okay? I don't need you and our baby boy in trouble." I say, going up to her, placing my hand on her stomach.

"Okay, I promise. But I have to come with you! Sometimes I don't want certain foods, and I change my mind..." she says leaning into me. I smile at her and kiss her head.

"Deal, now, let's eat," I said reaching for the Taco Bell bag.

"Touch my taco and I'll stab you with this spoon."

"Yes ma'am."