Waking Up

~ Nash's POV ~

We were in the waiting room. I was sitting there not knowing what to do until I heard Jack (Gilinsky) screaming.

"Yo! Someone help! Jack! Nash! Matt! Someone come on!"

I jumped up and ran to where they were I saw Rylie on the floor.

"Dude what happened?!"

"She was screaming! A-a-and she just fell!"

I picked her up and ran to look for someone to help.

"Someone help! Please! She needs help!"

Then if right on cue people ran over. They got a gurney and put her on it. I tried following but they stopped me.

"I'm sorry but are you her brother?"

"Huh? Oh no"

"I'm sorry only family right now"

"What?? N-No! I need to get in there please you don't understand-"

"I'm sorry but only family"

"No please I did not spend the last 2 years trying to find her just to have her be taken away from me!"

"Sir-"

"No she means to god damn much to me! Please just let me in!!"

"You can come in after-"

"No I don't want to hear after! I want to hear now!"

"Nash-" Cameron tried to get me but I got out of his grip

"Cameron let go of me! Didn't you just do the same with Mack?! Okay listen everything you just felt is what I'm feeling now! Maybe worst! Because that girl who maybe doesn't even want anything to do with me right now is in there unconscious"

"Bro just back up! Come on!" Jack G said

"And you! What the hell bro?!"

"What??"

"Your girlfriend is in there right now and you don't even give a shit! Why don't you care about her?!"

"Alright 1. She's not my girlfriend and 2. I do care so what are you saying?!"

"I'm saying that you could care a little more about her!"

"Hey I do care about her! More than you'll ever know Nash but guess what! I can't do anything! They've got more power in this place then I'll ever have and if I did try what do you think would happen?! Huh? Yeah that's right I would be sent out like you!"

"God damn it Gilinsky"

I pushed past him and walked outside.

~ Jack's POV ~

"Sir if you would like I can tell you what will and is happening with her?"

"No.. That's alright I don't really want to know anything unless it's us going in there"

She nodded. I said thank you and went back to the waiting room. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I was sitting there when I felt someone pat my back.

"You alright?"

My best friend.

"I could be doing better but yeah I'm ok Jack"

"Evrything's gonna be alright, you know that right?''

''Yeah... I think so..''

''Well everything's gonna be alright''