Pool Time!

~ Rylie's POV ~

Me and Kian finished the video and he started to edit while I waited for him. I was laying on his bed upside down on my phone.

"So Ry?"

"Hmm?"

"What's the video gonna be called?"

"Hmm... Uh how about the Best friend tag?"

"Alright"

He finished editing everything then came and sat on the bed with me.

"So best friend what do you wanna do?" He asks

"I don't know.." I sat up and leaned on his chest "I'm hungry though.."

"I know they're coming with pizza though" He said playing with me hair. Ahh that joy of having a boy best friend. They smell good and they play with your hair.

"Yeah.. Anyways I'm also bored so how about we get on our swiming stuff and go swimming until they get here"

"Sounds good to me, My pool, or yours?"

"Doesn't matter, let's come here since the guys are"

"Alright"

I got up and went to my house and changed. i changed into a shirt and some shorts because I don't really like showing my body. I got a towal and some flip flops. Its not because I cut, but because of what I've seen Mack do. When her sister died, she used to cut, and it was scary. I just feel wired showing my body after seeing her back than like that. I walked back to Kian's room and saw him with shorts on, he was shirtless and he had sunglasses on.

"Ready?"

"Yup, let's go"

He closed the door then we went downstairs and went outside. Waiting for the guys to get back. We were swimming when Ricky came out.

"Hey guys"

"Sup Rick" Kian said

"Hey Ricky, wanna swim with us?"

"Sure, let me just get ready"

"Ok"

He was about to go back but I could tell Kian thought of something.

"Ricky!! Grab my camera! It's on my bed!"

"Ok"

He went inside leaving me and Kian swimming alone again.

"Hey Ry ready?"

"Oh god don't die"

He jumped and did a flip in the pool.

"Oh god Kian!"

I started laughing and he came up and then we heard Nash come in.

"Kian get his phone"

He nodded and we began our plan. Mawh ha ha! No? Ok..

We dried off and snuck inside and he got Johnson to get Nash's phone. Somehow he got it and put it away. We both ran outside before they saw us

"Babe?!!!?" Nash yelled

"I'm outside!!"

Kian jumped back in the pool and I hid by the wall waiting for him to come out. He finally came out and looked confused.

"Kian where's-"

"Right here!!"

I jumped on his back and he fell in the pool. He came up confused, shocked, maybe a little pissed, but was mostly laughing and confused.