My Rock is Giving Way

MACKS POV*

"She's cutting, and I thought she STOPED, she lied to me, all of us, and told us she STOPED. I had to find out by her accidentally moving her sleeve and seeing the cuts on her wrist! She lied to me about something WAY bigger than me not telling her I can sing. Yet, here she is offended that I lied to her?!" She didn't just tell Jack Glinsky that! I march my way through the door.

"RILEY I FUCKING HATE YOU! I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU TOO. I KNEW I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FIND OUT, BECAUSE I KNEW IF YOU'D GET ALL EMOTIONAL, YOU'D GO TO THE FIRST FUCKING GUY WHO YOU THINK OF, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, AND TELL HIM, EVEN THIUGH IT'S NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. JUST LIKE YOU TOLD NASH, AND SHAWN, AND CAMERON, ALL ABOUT MY PAST. FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP SECRETS, NOT TELL EM OUT TO THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD. MY SECRET COULD RUIN OUR CAREERS, YOUR DAMN SECRET WOULD JUST PUSH YOURS FURTHER. I HATE YOU, NEVER DO I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. AND GLINSKY, I SWARE TO GOD AND FUCKING HELL...IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS, I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS. HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE WITHOUT ME IN IT, BECAUSE I'M FUCKING LEAVING, I'M DONE WITH ALL OF YOU, GOOD FUCKING BYE."

I march out of the hotel, I'm so pissed right now. How could Rylie just tell Gilinsky about my issue?! It doesn't even matter to him! Why wouldn't she? She's a fucking bitch who has to tell everyone what's wrong with everything, she can't just shut her mouth about my life and my shit, because if she finds out, she classifies it as hers too. Her information I cut, her feelings hurt because I lied to her. I'm so pissed I'm sobbing right now, walking down the street in my black Nike Pros, Blue Sports Bra, and matching Nike Hightops. I'm fucking sobbing, and freezing, just gre-OH MY FUCKING GOD! It starts to poor cats and dogs out side, right on me. Fuck my life. Nash and Shawn run up to me, stopping me.

"Did you find her!?" Nash asks. Shawn can see I'm shivering and hands me his sweatshirt. I put it on, and start walking towards Nash's house again.

"Yeah, and she can go die and rot in a fucking hell colder than the ice of her heart." I spit at Nash.

"What the hell Mack?! What's your problem against your best friend and most of all my girlfriend?!"

"THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT I WALK IN TO FIND HER AND GLINSKY HUGGING AND FUCKING TALKING ABOUT MY CUTTING PROBLEM AS IF IT WAS THEIR LIFE AND AS IF THEY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE ME! They don't, especially sure as fuck Glinsky of all people. After that, I told her I'm sick of her, that it hate her and I don't ever want to see her face again, I'm done with her and she can go to hell." I shrug and start walking towards the house again.

"What?" Nash asks. I stop and whip around.

"What the hell don't you get, I just told you my fucking problem, and I said I'm done. I'm leaving. I don't care who comes with me, but it sure as hell won't be either of those assheaded shits back there." I yell at him with hand gestures. I whip around and stalk up the driveway. Nash probably went after his fucking girlfriend, go figure. Whatever. I hear footsteps behind me, but don't stop just walk into the house, ignoring everyone, walk up the stairs to the room me and Shawn were sharing. We're staying in, which was actually Hayes' room. I grab all my toiletries from the bathroom. I put them in to first suitcase.

"Your not really leavening right?" Shawn asks, coming up behind me and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Damn right I am! She just told pretty much the world my secret! I'm done with her, can't stand her. I want to leave. I'm just hoping back to L.A., maybe hang with the O2l boys... I just need to be away form her. I might not move out, it depends on how I feel when she comes back, WITH you guys. I will still meet your family, just another time. Nash and Ry can meet her family. I'll see mine another time. I just need to be away. I'm glad the guys, (Magcon guys,) came up 2 days after we left, so we could all meet each others family, but I need a break from this all. Anyone can come with, as long as it's not them. You can come with me though?" I ask him. He lifts his head and faces me fully.

"Mackensi. I can't. I'm going on tour soon. We, you, me, all the guys, Rylie, we are supposed to be going on tour soon. Your going to give up your dream because of some fight you had with Ry?"

"Really SHAWN!? Your worried about the tour?! She just told basically the world that I cut, and that could ruin my career. She can't keep her mouth shut! I want nothing to do with her, no way in hell and or back am I getting stuck going on tour with her!" I know I maybe overreacting, but I do it when I'm stressed. I push people away, cause fights, and...leave. Never to meet them again, I can't help it.

"Mackensi! She's hurting too! You don't think the words you just told her hurt her too?"

I gather all my things in the suitcase and zip it shut.

"Did anyone have yet to think that I didn't want you guys to know because...maybe it's too hard, and I know I'm told over and over again, 'don't be ashamed' but I am? Has anyone yet to think, Rylie's the one that gets all the guys, instead of me, she's the one that plays the instruments, not me, she's the one that can handle the attention, instead of fucking hiding like me, but most of all, she's the one who has nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be scared of, but yet she is...don't you think that's a little scary for me too? My base who I've know to support me all my life, is now giving way, and is falling too...but unlike her, I can't handle the pressure, the scary thoughts, the hate....she's better than me in every way. Has anyone yet to think that maybe I need a break from the one thing that could be supporting me, yet killing me along with the rest? No? Of course not, but don't worry, because now I get it, go comfort her. I'm fine. I just need to leave. Goodbye Shawn. I will always love you....Please tell Ry I don't hate her, that she means the world to me, and always will, but....if she really loves me, along with you, you'll let me go, like I already did to you guys. I'm doing this for you! I love you, and don't want to hurt you all more, so this is me letting you go...Till We Meet Again....." I walk with my suitcase down the stares and walk down the driveway, to my rental car. As I look it the rear view mirror as I drive away, I see Shawn and everyone else gathered in the street. They all heard.

"This. Is. Not. The. End. Just. Till. We. Meet. Again..." I whisper as the tears silently stream down my face.

RYLIES POV*

She actually left. I heard her yelling to Shawn, we all did. She loves me so she let me go?! Who the hell does that?! If she doesn't want to hurt me, than why is she doing the thing that will hurt me the most? I'm scared, not because they know I can sing, but because for once in my life, I don't know how to live my life, because before this moment, I didn't have to think about it, I'd just live in the moment, WITH my bestest friend in the world, but she just left me, and now I'm lost as fuck. I love you Mack.

"Till we meet again." We all mumble, than I turn and sob into Nash's chest, hoping this sensational pain, this stupid one in my heart, will eventually go away. I turn to look at Shawn, who's just standing there, holding something, so tight his knuckles are turning white. I unclench his hand, and take the mystery item. A music note enclave, matching Mack's, the one Shawn got her that says forever, but this one says, always. I can't wait till we meet again...

~~~~~HELLO LOVELIES! THAT WAS THE VERY EMOTIONAL LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, TILL WE MEET AGAIN. THE SEQUAL, WILL BE OUT SOON. HOPE YOU GUSY LIKED IT. TILL WE MEET AGAIN...

-belieber_707 , Imawriterbaenboo02 , @PrettyBelieberBaes