Warrior

AN: THIS IS ALMOST THE END...we kind of want some more publicity! Because we are working a lot harder now, so we want to get it payed off. IF WE DON'T GET 20 likes and 15 comments, we might not post more chapters...we know u can do it, so com'on people!

~ Rylie's POV ~

After we finished our food we went back to Nash's house. We got there and most of his family was talking to each other so we went to Nash's room. We sat down and Shawn noticed something..

"Yo Nash you have a guitar..?"

"Uh 3, my mom wanted me to get into music but I never really did.."

"Mind if I play..?" He asks

"Sure, but there not tuned"

"That's fine, I could tune them"

"So can Rylie!!" Mack yells pointing to me

"What??"

"Mack!- Uh no.. I don't play anymore.."

"You play in your room all the time!!"

"Mack-"

"Play!" Shawn says

"Guys I don't-"

"Yes you do!!"

"No Mack-"

"Please baby.. Please.." Nash whispers in my ear holding my waist

"Nash.."

"One song, please"

God he's sooooo luckyyyy he knows how to talk to girls.

"Fine..."

"But I don't sing, I just play, Mack usually sings, that why were a pair, right bae?" I ask Mack. She just nods her head. Than her eyes open wide, she has an idea..oh god. She pulls me close and whispers into my ear. After we talk about the plan, I tune the guitar while Mack asks Nash to get her camera, and Shawn to get her Mac (couldn't not burst out laughing at this joke, sorry.) Book from her suitcase. They run and get them, than run back upstairs. Mack takes the camera and uses Nash's tripod, as if it was her own, and sets it up, than she sits next to me, and tells Shawn to push record. Ding, red light on. I wave to the camera, and Mack starts to talk.

"HELLO PEOPLE. Mack and Ry here, long time no see?! Sorry, we've been really busy lately and we are actually visiting some family! We are currently in North Carolina. And by 'we' I mean Ry, Nash, Shawn and I. We are going to visit our family's and each others family's, since Nash wanted to see his fam, and we wanted to meet them, and Nash and Ry fold Nash's fam about them, get the picture. We thought it would be great since me and Ry's houses are right next to each other, we miss our family's, and...WE ARE GOING TO CANADA. If any of you don't know, I've ALWAYS....wanted to go there!"

"OMG, SO TRUE. YOU WOULD ALWAYS GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW YOU'D GO TO CANADA AND MEET SHAWNS FAMILY AND ALL THAT JAZZ" I interrupt her, teasing her and getting a response of her blushing like no tomorrow.

"Anyways, we are going to Canada to see Shawn's family..so be on the lookout for us! Now back to the main video! Me and Ry decided to do another cover again, but as always, I will sing and she will play acoustic guitar, because she haz some mad skillz! We will be doing a cover of Warrior by Demi Lavato...hope you guys enjoy! Keep strong, this is for anyone who's ever wanted to give up, but still fought on, your a warrior, and I'm proud of you, so you should be too. Btw, this is also for an amazing girl I met today at TacoBell, shoutout to you Kenady, that beautiful young girl made my day..." I start to strum the chords as a Mack starts.

MACKS POV*
I start after Ry does the intro.

"This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro..." I start to get into it. This is the story of my life.

"All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised" I feel the tears start to form in my eyes. Oh gosh.

"Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars
That I will never show
I'm a survivor
In more ways than you know

Cause all the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I'm not broken or bruised

'Cause now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me" I belt out the lyrics, letting the tears fall freely now.

"There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once, I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway" I say faster than the rest, quieting down. This, when I sang this, I noticed, this was the moment, I was promising myself, no more of the self harming, no more letting the words get to me, no more anything, I'm taking back the happiness and the confidence that I had before, starting form here on out.

"Now I'm a warrior
I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again" I am almost whispering. It's true, I'm a changed person. After all I've been through, I've changed, but this new me, I like her.

"No oh, yeah, yeah

You can never hurt me again" I hold out the last note as long as I can.

I wave to the camera.

"Remember to keep fighting on guys, even when it seems impossible, it gets better, so please don't give up! If you need to talk to anyone about anything your going through, I'll leave my social media along with Ry's down below. Don't forget to subscribe, we love you all, stay beautiful and strong for me! Bye." I wave and shut the camera off.

"You did great Ry. Told you you still play." I smile at her. She pulls me into a hug.

"Your a strong little girl you know that? I love you, I'll always be here for you, please remember that. Please don't ever leave me, at least not like that?! Promise me?" She begs into my shoulder. I sob into hers, and Shawn comes up behind me and hugs me and Ry.

"Promise me too?" He whispers in my ear. Nash comes behind Ry and hugs us all.

"Promise us all that you'll both keep each other safe, and stay with us forever?" Nash and Shawn ask me and Ry.

"I PROMISE!" Ry immediately says. Everyone is looking at me. I sniffle and take in a deep breathe.

"Guys, I've fought through so much, been through so much, loved so much. So you really think that I'd just give up all I've been fighting for, just yet, especially to that? No, I won't, ever. I PROMISE." I smile. I have such great people in my life, I will never give that up. I smile, as we all Stand there like a bunch of idiots, just standing in a group hug. I loved it.

~~~~~HAI. This and the last chapter have been really emotional, but sadly, we lose a lot of important people to those causes. I wanted to bring more awareness to it, but instead of just doing it in a depressing matter, we used a very inspirational song, and shoed how you have so much kt live for, and are really cared about and this it gets better, so as hard as it may be, keep holding on. It gets better, and we love yo. If you need anyone to talk to message belieber_707 , Imawriterbaenboo02 , or both of us, @PrettyBelieberBaes. We will talk with you and try our hardest to help. We love you all. BYEZZZ!