Still alive but barley breathing.

Mack's POV* ( right after she told Nash And Ry about what happened, than goes to time at the end of last chapter left off)

I noticed I somehow walked home. I run though the door. Then I forgot that all of my stuff was at the O2l house. I run though the door of the house. I run up to the guest bedroom and grab my bag with all my stuff. Everyone is crowding my door.

"What are you doing?"

"Where are you going?"

"Mackensi! Fucking answer, your scaring us!" Aaron yells. The guys all question me too. I just walk past them, but they stop me at the door.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Fucking. Way." I scream. Someone grabs me, I tug them off. I slap whoever it is. Shit! I didn't mean that! I hope whoever it is will forgive me.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks the worry in his voice getting urgent, completely ignoring that I most likely just slapped the shit outta him.

"Ask Cam, or Nash, or Ry, but don't ask me. Don't come by me, don't do anything. I want nothing to do with you all." I say coldly.

"What did we do?"

"I JUST NEED A BREAK, I'M SICK OF NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE! I CAN'T TAKE OT ANYMORE, I'M GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR MYSLEF, BY REMOVING EVERYONE ELSE, SO I DON'T HAVE TO BE A FAILURE OT EVERYONE ELSE." And with that, I run to my house, up to my room, lock my bathroom door and lay in the floor in a ball. I head banging on the door, but ignore it, I don't have enough life in me to get up and do anything. Finally the door breaks down, and Ry screams and runs to me and Shawn picks me up and set me on my bed. I open my eyes, showing Ry that I'm not dead, not yet anyway. I didn't take any pills or anything this time, I don't have enough energy in me to do it. I just didn't care anymore. I just feel numb. I am done with the pain and sadness, I don't want to die, but I gave up on living. So now I'm here. Still alive, but barley breathing, just numb to the world.

Cameron's POV*

"What the fuck did you just do?! You cheated on the girl, you told all the guys to stay away from because you said you loved her, only for her to find you giving a promise ring to another girl?!" Nash screams at me. I deserve it. All the things he said were true, but not for the reason everyone thinks. Bray, the girl I gave the promise ring to was a girl I went out with once or twice before I went touring, when I left I promised her the next time we met, I'd have a surprise for her. That was all before I met and fell in complete love with Mack. I felt bad because I Didn't know how to let Bray down at the moment when I bumped into her at the beach. The only 'surprise' I had was a promise ring that was meant for Mack, later, I was planning on giving it to her, it was meant for her. But then I didn't know how to tell Bray that I didn't love her anymore, because she was always so nice before, but when I saw her at the beach, she totally changed. I didn't want to kiss her. I was going to tell Mack what happened after Bray left, and I was going to ask for her help on how to tell Bray I don't like her, I love Mack, but that didn't go as planned. I lost her, I truly lost her. I break down in tears. I think about what Bray said to Mack, and how it hurt Mack, my baby girl, hurt. It made me so pained.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!" Nash says to me. I Explain my story. He just sits and listens. He understands, but thinks we should give her some space.

"I-I-is s-sh-she okay?" I ask Nash.

"I honestly don't know. She looked so...and than Ry took it so....and it was just so.... I honestly don't know." He doesn't know how to finish, so he just stops. I nod my head. Mack used to get bullied, she's been through a lot. So, SO, SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. And now I did this to her, what's she going to do? Fuck! She self-harmed and tried to commit suicide last time something this bad happened, I need to make sure this doesn't happen again.

"Nash! We need to go before Mack does anything she might regret, or something that could harm her!" I yell, with that, were off to the house. Please baby girl, please be okay.

~~~

HELLO PEOPLEZ! WE HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!.....WE HAVE A TRAILER, MACK MADE THE TRAILER FOR THIS STORY, WE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE, OR MAYBE EVEN....LOVE? IT! We put some time and effort into it, so we really hope you guys like it! Also, idk of any of you follow Mack, Imawriterbaenboo02 , but she has discontinued her stories for the time being because of some personal issues, but she WILL still be writing on here! We have a lot planned for this story and it's going great so far, thank you all so much for the support and votes. We are very proud of this story and of any and all of out fans, WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. We love you all and hope you guys like the story so far....love, @PrettyBelieberBaes!