Maybe I Do

Song, Say something.

~ Mack's POV ~

"I would love to"

He smiled "Great"

We both leaned in when we heard a knock on the door. Our heads shot over there.

"Come on!"

We walked in there. I sat down and waited for him to get the door. He opened the door and was talking with whoever it was. I swear I know that voice... Is it.. Umm... Wait... No.. It can't be.. Please don't tell me it is! Rylie can not see this! Wha- NO!! This can not be happening!!! Is it...?

"Mack?"

Nash.

"H-Hey Nash"

I got up and hugged him, or he came, hugged me while I just stood there uncomfortably, slightly patting his back. Oh god.

"You guys know each other?" Sam asked worriedly.

"Uh.. Yeah we may have met a few years back." Nash said.

He was staring at me confused when I heard the boys coming down.. No.. If the boys come down.. Rylie will and.. No.. This can't happen! I love her and want her to be happy but after what happened, I don't know if she can handle seeing Nash again! I can't let them see each other!

She was so heartbroken! I want her to stay happy! Nash pretty much left and forgot about her, if she falls for him again, they will loose contact and she will be broken, again. And I was scared enough the first time, I'm sure as hell not letting it happen again. I ran up the stairs and pulled Rylie from Kian, who was coming from upstairs.

"Mack! What's going on!!"

"Uh... Sam and me are playing Tag and you're gonna help me win!"

"But-" She ripped my hand off of her arm

"Hold on me and Kian are gonna-"

"No! Come on!" I said grabbing her arm again

"Umm.. Sam doesn't seem like he's coming"

"I know! He's uhh.. counting!"

"Mack-"

"Please!!"

"Mack-"

"Rylie! Come on!"

~ Nash's POV ~

I was so confused.. Was that really Mack?? Because if that is.. Mack, she has to be with Rylie!

"Uh.. be right back, and the guys should be here in a little bit."

"Alright."I ran up the stairs to see Mack pulling Rylie back.

"Rylie?"Her head turned to me and her face just went into shock.

"N-Nash?"

"Uh.. Well me and Sam are done so.. Yeah.. Uh Bye!"

Mack ran past me and went downstairs..

"Rylie.. You're.... Here...?"

"Yeah.. And you're a liar.."She tried to walk past me. Before she could I grabbed her arm.

"Whoa whoa what?? What are you-"

"You promised me! Now 2 years later you finally come through!" She said, her voice cracking, she was shaking, she raised her voice at the end.