Never Kept A Secret

~ Rylie's POV ~

Nash's family left so they all went downstairs. I was getting a little tired so they left me to rest in Nash's room. I slept for a little bit but I couldn't stop thinking..
I love Mack's voice and I couldn't help but think.. Can I still do it..?
I sat up and turned on the lights, I got Nash's guitar and began playing.

I started playing Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Miley Cyrus.

"We both lie silently still in the dead of the night. Although we both lie close together but still miles apart inside. Was it something I said or something I did, did my words not come out right? Though I tried not to-"

I stopped singing because someone cut me off.

"You can sing!!"

I looked and saw Shawn smiling like crazy. Oh god no...

"Shawn.."

"Why don't you sing in front of us??"

"Shawn.... I.."

"Babe!! You sing amazing!!! Why don't you-"

"Nash! I-"

"You said you stopped! You've never kept a secret from me! Rylie you're still soooo amazing!! Why the hell would you lie about this and keep it a secret?!"

"STOP!!!"

I jumped up and ran out the door. I put on my shoes and ran outside and left the house. I can't deal with this..

~ Mack's POV ~

Oh no..

"Mack what-"

"She gets scared... I totally forgot! She gets scared! We have to find her!!"

We all ran out and began looking for her.

~ Nash's POV ~

Where did she go??? And why is she Scared?? She has an amazing voice! I just don't get it..

~ Rylie's POV ~

~ RING RING RING ~

"Hello?"

"J-Jack..? Are you at the hotel??"

"Yeah, why?"

Jack and Jack were out here in Carolina to, forgot they had a concert!

"Where is it??"

"Uh.."

He told where he was then I got a cab over there. I went to his room and knocked on the door.

"Rylie? What's up baby girl?".

"Jack,...I'm scared." I jump into his arms and sob into his shoulder.

"Baby, what's going on? You gotta talk to me." He walks over to the couch with me still in his arms.

"I told everyone I can't sing, because honestly, I didn't really think I could." I sob.

"Okay...." He's still confused.

"I lied, I can, and mow Shawn and Nash were asking why I said I can't, and Mack...." He just nods his head.

"I've lied to her and told her I couldn't all this time. I didn't think about it till now, we've never lied to each other or kept secrets from each other...other than..uh..." I falter a little bit. Not sure ether or not to tell about Mack's...issue....

"What..what did you do?" I felt kinda offended. What I did?! This was on Mack.

"She's cutting, and I thought she STOPED, she lied to me, all of us, and told us she STOPED. I had to find out by her accidentally moving her sleeve and seeing the cuts on her wrist! She lied to me about something WAY bigger than me not telling her I can sing. Yet, here she is offended that I lied to her?!" I say fuming. I heard a gasp. I turn around.

AN: WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS.? CAN WE GET THIS TO 25 LIKES AND 20 COMMENTS? Almost done guys....Till We Meet again..😋😆😂😭