Double Date

~ Rylie's POV ~

After what seemed like forever we all left and went out. We walked out and went to Mack's car, Shawn told her he was gonna drive so she got in front passenger seat. I was behind her while Nash was behind Shawn. No one was talking but then finally Shawn turned on the radio.

"All right and that was Carly Rae Jepsen with Call Me Maybe. Next up on 101.3 is A Little Too Much, by Shawn Mendes. Here it is!"

A Little Too Much played and I saw Mack smile a little. She took her hand off the necklace she was fighting with, the new one Shawn gave her which says forever on a music note which he gave her this morning, and grabbed Shawn's hand and they sat there just listening to the song.

"They are so cute.." I whispered to Nash.

"I know.."

"Relationship goals!!"

He laughed "Alright, but it'll be better."

"How so Mr. Grier?"

"Well Ms. Parker you are my girlfriend and I will stop at nothing to make you happy" He said as he grabbed my hand.

"You don't have-"

"I don't. But I want to"

I smiled "Nash I love you and I really don't want anything to ruin us.."

"Hey hey.. Nothing could ruin us.. You know that.."

"I don't Nash.. I really don't.."

"Well I do. Nothing can and nothing will.. Ok beautiful?"

I smiled and leaned on his shoulder and just thought about what has happened between us and what will happen..

~ Nash's POV ~

She leaned on my shoulder while playing with my hand. This girl.. I love her.. I love her soo much..

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna visit my family soon and.. I was wondering.."

She sat up and looked at me.

"Yeah..?"

"Well.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet my family?"

"Nash.. I would love to!"

She hugged me and Mack turned around.

"What??"

"Mack I'm gonna meet Nash's family!"

"Oh my gosh!! Aww!!!"

"I would have you meet mine but.."

"But what sweetie?"

"That would cause us to fly around like crazy!"

"I would do anything for you"

"What?"

"Rylie Parker I wanna meet your family"

Her face lit up and she nodded

"Ok Nash Grier you are meeting my family"

"Great!"

"Aww you guys are so cute! Now those are Relationship Goals!!"

"Wanna finish your goal?" Shawn asked

"What?" Mack said looking at Shawn.

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Shawn.. What are you saying?"

"It's a goal for you, it's a goal for me. Wanna meet my family? And can I meet yours?"

"Oh my gosh.. Yes!!"

"Mack? Can we have a side meeting when we get there?"

"Sure"

After a few mintues we got there. The boys got out and me and Mack started our meeting.

"Mack, look we're both meeting our family and I miss yours, you miss mine, and you know we both can't stand to be away from each other. How about we go on this "Meeting Family" trip together? I mean I wanna meet Shawn's family"

"Ry that's great!! You tell Nash i'll tell Shawn"

"Ok"

We got out and Shawn locked the doors. I told Nash and he agreed and Mack said Shawn agreed.

~~~

"Oh my gosh!!! Can we have a picture?!?"

"Sure!"

We were running into some fans and we were taking pictures with them. After a few minutes we were finished.

"I just want to say that Nash I love you so much you mean everything to me, Shawn your music has helped me sooo much! Mack and Rylie you girls are amazing! You always make me smile when I'm down so thank you all sooo much!"

We gave her a hug and said you're welcome she said bye then left with her friends.

"I love running into fans" Mack said

"I know me to.." I said after

We were walking when

"Hey look!! United XXVI!!" Mack screamed

Our heads shot to see Nash, Cam, and Hayes cut outs.

We ran over and played around with them.

It than turned into a huge meet and greet waiting to happen.

"Do you guys wanna do a meet and greet here? Or do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Guys, they have helped me so much, and I know that some people can afford total new meet and greets, so...let's do it!" Mack says, tears in her eyes, we just nod in agreement, we knew this meant something important to Mack.

MACKS POV
"Please close the doors from whoever is in here stays in, no one else gets in." Shawn said to security. They agreed. We signed a bunch of girls papers, even a few boys. Me and Shawn talked when a girl yelled,

"Omg! IT'S SHAWNSI! OTP!"

"SHAWNSI? OTP?" Me and Shawn ask in sync.

"Yeah, it's a ship name for you two, your dating right? You can tell by everything you guys do, you guys are perfect for each other! OTP!" She yells, and a bunch of OTP's erupt through the crowd. Me and Shawn look at each other.

"Awwweeee." We say in sync. We both blush but he kisses my bottom lip on front of everyone, which makes me blush more. A bunch of aww's, ohh's and holy shit's! erupt through the crowds. I look at Nash and Ry, and they are smiling. Shawn grabs my hand and we smile at each other. This moments prefect.

"HEY! I gotz an ideeeaaa!" Yells Ry. Oh god no, what is he going to do?! Nash just smiles at me and Shawn, while we stand there in terror at what Ry's planning.

"Since SHAWNSI is the new power couple, and they can both sing....."

~~~~~~~