You Have To Wake Up.

I turned around and saw Jack G standing there.

"What the hell Gilinsky!!"

He laughs. "Sorry baby girl! I left my charger and couldn't sleep" I blush at the baby girl but laugh with him.

"Yeah I can't sleep either."

"I'm pretty bored to"

"Same"

"So..?"

We began talking and we stayed up til 4 just talking. We were talking then I heard Nash walk in.

"Jack?"

"Oh hey dude"

"Hey, Rylie What are you doing?"

"Oh I couldn't sleep and Jack couldn't either and he left his charger so.. Yeah.."

"Oh alright I'm gonna go to the bathroom'' see right there?

'Cameron, take some notes, because Nash, the boyfriend, he trusts me. Yet another reason Mack doesn't need you.' I think to myself.

"Ok", I snap out of my thoughts and say to Nash.

He walks out leaving us alone again.

"Well I better get going"

"Yeah see you tomorrow Jack"

"See ya baby girl"

"Shut up!!"

"Oh come on you love it!"

"Out!!"

"Alright alright!"

He laughs and kisses my cheek then goes to the door. He turns around says bye then winks.

God why is he such a tease?

Nash comes back and we both go and lay on the couch I cuddle up into his chest. Soon my eyes get heavy and I slowly fall asleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I jump up and wake Nash up.

"Babe what's ~Yawn~ Wrong??"

"I heard a scream!"

"Shawn!!" I hear Mack yell

I jump up with Nash following right behind me. I run in her room and see Shawn shirtless, standing, (more like straddling),Mack while she has a pillow covering her body, and the blankets pulled with the pillow.

"Shawn don't!!" She whines.

"You have to wake up!!" He says.

"I am awake!!"

"What is going on!?" I scream running into the room and slipping on the floor landing on my ass, while Nash somehow stayed on his feet.

"Why's the goddamn floor wet?" I ask.

"Shawn's poured his ice cold water on me and now he's trying to do it again!!"

"Cause you have to wake up!!"He says throwing more at her.

"Good idea Shawn have another?" Nash asks. I look at them in fear, Mack does the same.

"Right here man"

He hands a ice cold water and Nash begins to open it.

"Nash don't."

"Come on babe you gotta wake up to"

"Nash I swear-"

"Babe you love me to much to get mad at me"

"I don't give a crap who you are but if you throw that water on me you're so going to die"

"Ready Shawn?"

"5.. 4.." Shawn begins to count down.

"Shawn Mendes don't you dare!!" Mack says

"3..2.." Nash continues.

"Nash fucking Grier stop!"

"1!!!!!"

Mack somehow gets out of Shawn's grip and runs to me. We look back at the guys.

They both jump up and begin to chase us. We run out not knowing what to do but run outside.

We get outside and look around. We saw Kian getting out of his car. We ran over to him with Shawn and Nash not far behind us.

"Kian!!" We both yell.

His head shot to us worried.

"What?!?" He says worriedly. I do an awesome ninja move thing a ma jig where I jumped over and slid on the hood of the car and hid behind Kian, but Mack wasn't so, smart about it and face planted on the hood of the car instead of going and sliding over it. (Fact, me, Mack, have actually done that, and it actually hurts like a bitch, I'm kinda clumsy. Lol...😁😂😂)

"Mother. God. Damn. Ass. Fucking. Suck. Shit. Asshole. Fuckhead. Shawn." She mumbles, still just laying on the car, not bothering to remove her squished face from the hood of the car. I burst out laughing while Kian and Nash just stand there, shocked in amazement at what Mack just did, and Shawn runs up to her.

"Are you okay?!" He asks with worry. He takes her hand and helps her so she is now sitting on the hood of Kian's car. I smile, loving how caring Shawn is being with her. He definitely deserves a chance, and I can tell they're getting really close, so what the hell? Why not get a plan in action?

"Actually! I think you should just go and chill with her, I think she's had enough excitement for today. She has to take it easy remember what the doctor said?!" I say out loud to Shawn mostly, but everyone gets what I'm trying to do. Shawn just rolls his eyes, but his smile gets more huge, as if possible. Everyone but Mack gets it at least.

"True."

"Right."

"Shut up! I am taking it easy. See I'm fi-" She tries to jump down from the car but stumbles and Shawn catches her.

"Shiz! You're right, I gotta headache, let's go." She says, pulling on Shawn's arm, they walk away.

"You're so devious." Kian says.

"If Cam asks if I knew anything about this plan of yours, I knew nothing of it." He adds. I just shrug it off.

"Now, where were we?" Nash asks smiling deviously.

"And I'm the devious one?!" I yell.

"Hey! Not by my car!" Kian scolds. I stick my tongue out at Nash .

"You heard him Nashly, not by his car. Guess your S-O-L!" I mock to Nash.

"I said not by my car, but what about when your not by my car?" Kian asks me.

"WHAT?! KIAN NO!" I yell at him. He dashes into his car and moves out of the driveway.

"Bros before girlfriends! Guy code!" He yells as he drives away. I just flip him off.

"He didn't even say it right, it's 'Bros before hoes.' " I pout. Nash walks up to me.

"But he knows you no hoes, your my girlfriend, so he had to change the words a little, but he was still following some guy code. Probably." He says. I burst out laughing.

"Well, I love you boyfriend." I tell him, kissing his cheek. He catches in that I'm trying to sweet talk him out of soaking me.

"I love you too.." He whispers in my ear. Sending chills down my spine.

"Even when I do shit like this." He says louder. Wait what? Splash!

"Damn you Nash!" And with that, I chase after him.

~~~~~~~~
WHO SO YOU GUYS THINK MACK SHOULD BE WITH?

SHAWNSI, (Shawn and Mackensi)

Or....,

Camsi (Cam and Mackensi)

You comment and vote.....