Intro. Macks POV*

"Wake up. WAKEUP WAKEUP WAKEUP!" I hear a voice yell next to my bed.

"Go away." I mumble.

"Mack! Get your lazy butt up now, or else....hmmmm" the voice says. Pushing mid sentence to think of something nit to mean but something motivation-ey to say.

"Or else....yeah nice threat, now get out." I say, fake laughing wile pulling the blankets over my head more.

"Fine." The voice says. I hear it going fainter and fainter, YHUASS! Freedom! Sleep. I finally get to go back to sle-

"Eeewwwooooohhhhh, weeeehhhhhhwwooooo!" I hear a noise go off. I jump out of bed, or at least try, but instead I get tangled up in my sheets and fall to the floor in a heap. But I'm still wrapped in a nice blanket burrito. Point me!

I fall back on the floor, laying on my back looking up. Then I just drop my head down with a heavy sigh. Slam! Whoops, forgot I was not the hardwood floor, not my bed. Nice one Mack, nice one. Then I finally noticed. I was on the floor, because I woke up from a noise....and a person who woke me up.....they're dead. I look up to see my best friend Riley.

"Wha......" I look at her, she's smiling from ear to ear. Practically jumping and about to pee herself. What is going on.

"OhmygoshyouwontbelievewhatIgotus!" she yells, jumping up and down crazily.

"Riley! One, Speak in English. Two, it's like five am, why are you here, and who let you in? And three, did whatever the Surprise is , make you have to come and tell me at like two am?!" I say to her, rubbing my eyes, giving her the death glare. But burst out smiling at the fact that it must be important if she came over, and woke me up with whatever that was. She must've not been able to host it in much longer, so yeah...I can't be mad at my not blood sister.

"One Mack," she says copying my tone I used with her, putting her forefinger in the air like she was counting on her fingers.

"It's ten-thirty." She says matter-of-fact-ly, still mimicking my tone.

"Two, I'm surprised you wouldn't know that I know where you guys hide your keys for the locked door, oh, and your mom let me in while she was leaving. And three. WE. ARE. GOING. TO. MAGCON!" She screams, jumping up and down.

"What.....wait...you mean the Meet and Greet for the Viners?" I say, looking at her, making a funny face at the last part. I'm not against Vine or any Viners, but I think that you can do a lot more for a video than just some lousy six second one.

~A/N- I'm a Viner, and a YOUTUBER, so no hate to ether, just making my character like this. You'll see why later.~

I, myself am a YOUTUBER. I'm famous actually. So is Riley, but she's famous for Vine. She's also addicted to these boys from Vine called Magcon. I don't really get what she sees in them, sure they're cute, some of them can sing, really well, Jack G, Jack J, and Shawn MENDES have they're life ahead of them with singing, yes, but the rest...I just don't know why she likes the rest...other than their looks.

Oh well. My crushes are a collab group on YouTube called Our Second Life, O2l for short. Trevor Moran, he can sing. Kian is hilarious. Jc knows how to have a good time and shares my love of Taco Bell. Ricky has my sass. Sam...he's just.....HAWT! He's also a really cool person. And I'm sad that Connor left. I loved how happy he made me. But he should be happy too. At least he's still doing his main channels. I really want to meet them someday especially since we love in Cali, but we don't know where they live soooo...yeah! Anyway. Riley doesn't get what I see in O2l ether, but....she keeps her mouth shut because she's just to nice.

"Ugghh......YEAH. WE'RE GONNA GET TO SEE AND MEET THEM! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!"

"Wait...who said I was coming?" I ask her questionably.

I look at her all seriously, even though I knew I was going. No matter how much I hated these guys, well I didn't really hate them, just didn't have an interest in them. But hey...maybe if I get to meet Shawn, Jack and Jack, I can show them how well I can sing, and maybe we can do a song together! And if I go, I'll be making my BESTFRIEND who's always been there for me, HAPPY TOO! DOUBLE WIN! She looks at me..all teary eyed....

"Y-y-you don't want to come? Really? I thought you would at least want to meet Jack, Jack and...you know, your dream singer.....Shawn.., but if you really don't want to go..."

"Are you kidding me?! I want to go! You bought us these tickets,now we're going. Your going to meet your guys! And I'm going to impress Jack and Jack. Then have Shawn see how good of a singer I am, we can do a cover and then we can leave. Maybe you can even take one of the guys home as a pet? Whatch'ya say Rileyboo?" I ask her. She looks at me, the biggest smile spreads across her face. I can't help but smile my biggest too. God I hope this goes well.

"But one thing," I say in a warning voice, giving her a death glare. Only half jokingly.

"Yeah?" She says, mimicking me.

"Shawn is NOT MY DREAM BOY, O2l HAS HIM BEAT, SORRY SHAWN!" I yell to her, turning my head at the window, acting like Shawn would've heard me.

"We all know that Mackyboo!" She tells me. She looked so happy. GOD, I HOPE THIS ENDS WELL.

~~~~~~~~~

HELLO PEOPLE! I'm one of the people on this account, my names Mack. I am playing Mack's part/POV*, my friend will be writing Riley's POV* for the story! Hope you guys like it so far! We have some big things planned so stay tuned for this book. Love you BAES!-Mack. 😃👋✌️👌😘

Vote.⭐️

Follow.👭

Comment.🔣

Bye. 👋✌️