Nowadays

~ Rylie's POV ~

"We are finally moved in, somewhat!" Mack yelled as she danced moving boxes, into our new house.

"Hahaha Yeah I know!"

"Oh come on Ry! Everything's going to be awesome! What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I'm fine.."

Believe me I couldn't be happier moving to L.A but.. I met Nash at home and.. I haven't talked to him since.. Yeah we had eachothers numbers but his number got leaked so he had to change it (He said it in a video I'm not creapy) And ever since then he hasn't called or texted. We traded email, FaceTime, Skype, and all that, but he just hasn't had time i guess. I just miss him.. I would of called him but again he changed it and never told me! I told him we were gonna make it work now.. And he promised me.. It's 2 years later and.. I shouldn't even be thinking of this.. Never mind.. I should be helping my best friend move!!

DING DONG, our door bell goes off.

"I'll get it Mack!"

I ran downstairs and fixed my hair then opened the door and was so shocked by the person who was there who rung the bell I'm guessing

"Hey! Uh.. I'm-"

"Kian, yeah...I know" I don't really care, but if Mack knew...Mack! I forgot!"

"Oh, alright well what you don't know is that you're our new neighbors! So welcome, uh, I hope you enjoy living in L.A If you're from out of tow- Whoa wait.. Rylie Parker?"

"Oh, uh, Yeah"

"Wow welcome Rylie, um big fan and wow.. Sorry just kinda shocked." He said sounding nervous

I laugh "Oh it's fine.. Um.. Would you like to Come in?"

"Sure.."

He walked in and I shut the door. He looked around and I heard Mack coming downstairs. She's going to love this!

"Hey Ry who was thahhhhhhhh-"

"Um.. Kian Lawley?" I say in a 'duh...Idc, but I know you do so I'm being nice bc I'm a good friend' tone. She picked up the signal and she just smiles even more, which I didn't even know was possible

"K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-iannnnnnnn...." She repeats.....oh god....

"Oh Mack! Hey! What's up! Um, big fan what's up? Uh.. I said that already.. But Ha.. Umm.. You and Rylie just moved here??"

"Yes we did," I said holding Mack, giving her the look, which is silently telling her to breath.

"Well welcome to town both of you, and I don't really want to sound rude or anything but I have to go, I have a video to shoot with JC. But.. Uh.. would you guys like to come to dinner later? Say... 7-ish..?"

I looked at mack who was in complete shock. Guess I have to save her.

"7-ish would be great!" I reply with fake enthusiasm and top it off with a fake smile.

"Great! So, uh, yeah see you guys later, um, Bye Rylie, bye Mack."

He just looked nervous like a little kid who has a crush on someone

He waved then walked out and went home. I looked at Mack and closed my eyes, covering my ears.

"Alright... Go ahead"

Even with my ears covered I have never heard Mack scream sooo loud!

"Geez.. Even with my ears covered.."

"RYLIE!! THAT WAS KIAN!! KIAN FREAKING LAWLEY!! WE MOVED NEXT TO THE O2L HOUSE!! RYLIE!! DID YOU SEE KIAN?!?! HE WAS HERE!! HE WAS REALLY HERE! WAIT...IS THIS A DREAM, RILEY PINCH ME! IF THIS IS A DREAM AND I WAKE UP...IM GONNA DIE....OH MY GOD!!!" She stops...she looks like she's going to cry. Out of happiness or sadness because she just meet KIAN LAWLEY or because she thinks it's all a dream and she's going to wake up....I don't know. But I need to shut her up!

"Yes Mack I saw Kian and you saw Kian, Kian saw us, Kian told us to come over for dinner and yada-yada-yada- come on we have to get ready for tonight. More like 2 hours."

Before I could even look at the steps Mack was already upstairs. I laughed and shook my head then walked upstairs to get ready. I mean it is O2L. I'm not a big fan but come on they're cool kids, and I don't wanna look ugly, and Mack....let's just say, she was more than a little insecure, so I wanted to help her have the best night ever!

"Rylie do I look ok?? I don't want to look ugly over there!! You are perfect compared to me! What if they forget about me because of you, I won't get mad at you, because how could I, your everything I want to be, but...I'm not." Mack rambles on nervously two hours later, we are finished and look good.

"You look beautiful as always Mack now come on! We're gonna be late"

We walked out and went to there house. I knocked on the door and Kian opened it.

"Aye What's up guys! Come in! Guys they're here!!"

With in seconds the boys came running in.

"Alright, now everybody knows everybody so yeah.."

They were all saying hi and I was just watching Mack the whole time a laughing because she was so shocked.

~ Mack's POV ~

I watch all the guys come down stairs in total shock, because they're actually straight at me. Not all eyes on Riley like usual. I feel so ugly right now. I wish I was Riley, she's so smooth with these things, me...I'm well....not. The guys all stare at me and I DON'T have a clue on what to do. I look over at Ry, who is just staring at me, trying to hide her laughter.

"H-h-hi!" I stutter a bit before I can get the word out, but that's just because I'm nervous, and excited!

"Mack, you're fine, you don't need to be worried, we're just normal hot, teenage boys! If anything, we should be more intimidated by you and Riley." Kian says. With that I blush. If only he knew...

~~~~~~~~~