Taco Bell

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Why are you so beautiful??" Nash said playing with my hands.

We were still outside but I was sitting on Nash's car while his hands were on the side of me holding my hands

"Oh shut up!"

"Make me"

"Fine"

I pull Nash down to my face and kissed him.

"You're so beautiful" He says again.

I just laugh, he was leaning in to give me another kiss but he was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Oh sorry hold on"

"Don't leave me!"

"I'm just answering my phone, calm down Grier"

I answer my phone and it's a worried Mack.

"Mack? What's wrong??"

"Me and Shawn are going on a date and I have to get ready but I have nothing to wear!"

"Say no more be right over!"

I hang up and jump off the car

"What?!" Nash screams.

"Do you really think I'm gonna leave you? Come on!"

He smiles and runs next to me and we head to our house.

~~

I run up to see Mack looking through all of her clothes.

"Whoa whoa whoa!"

"Rylie. Fucking. Parker Help. Me!!!!"

"Ok ok hold on, where are you going??"

"Umm..."

"What?"

"We're going.. to... Tabciibibubnh"

"Where?"

"Takjncusn..."

"What??"

"Taco Bell!!" With that, we are left going through her closet and fighting over what for her to wear.

"This?" I say holding up a

-.- "Mack, I am going to give you something.. You are going to wear it!!"

"But-"

"You. Are. Going. To. Wear. It."

"Fine.."

~ Nash's POV ~

Rylie walked out and left me and Mack alone. I sat on the bed and began wondering.

"So why are girls like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are girls like so.. You guys seemed freaked out when ever you're doing something with a boy"

"Nash.. We're like this because we like them.. What was your reaction when Rylie was yours again?"

"I was.. Happy. I never been happier. It was like a weight has been lefted and replaced with love- Oh.. I get it now.."

"Yep!"

"Well can I ask yo-"

"Here you go"

Rylie came in with the clothes then Mack turned to me and whispered..

"We'll talk later, promise"

I smiled then she went to change.

"Babe?"

Rylie turned around "Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

She walked over and sat next to me. But of course I pulled her on my lap. Her legs went on the side of me and I laid back on the bed with her on top.

"Ok so please don't get mad, and I promise I won't get mad but.... Um.. How come you liked Jack?" I said holding her hands.

Her face went straight.

"Oh um... Well... Promise you-"

"Won't get mad? Promise"

"Ok well.. He seemed.. Different, like when we talked in the kitchen he looked so cute and when we talked he was so sweet, and I really never met a guy like him, and I don't know.. I just did"

"Oh.. Me?"

"You.. You Nash I didn't like you, I loved you. You are amazing, you have the most beautiful smile and this long hair that's sooo soft! you're tall, and you have these eyes that girls can get lost in and.. I guess I did.."

I smiled and fliped her over. I was now on top looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Guess what"

"What?"

"I love you"

"I love you to Nash"

I leaned in and kissed her then heard a a cough. We looked and saw Mack, she flipped her hair, her cheeks were bright red. Aaahhhhh.....that thumping sound was her falling down the stairs...haha. Only her....but hey, she looked great still!