Confessions.

(A/N PUT ON SAY SOMETHING. ADDS EFFECT AND GOES PERFECTLY WITH THIS CHAPTER. ✌️😭😭😘)

CAMS POV*

I saw that Nash and Ry left, I guess it was to much for her. I wish I could leave, but I want to be the first one she wakes up to. All the guys left, they went on a bathroom break. I was here all alone with the almost dead love of my life. I stopped crying long enough for me to get a hold of myself. I looked at her. I can't take this any longer. I can't just stay silent, here's my chance.

"Mackensi Marie Stars, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need you to stay alive. Rylie is a complete mess, she says your here everything and she can't live without you. Nash needs you, he needs someone to handle Ry's insanity, needs someone to get romantic ideas and advice from, Sam needs you. He wants to apologize, he knows things may not go back to what they used to be, but he needs to know you forgive him. The O2l boys need you, they just do.... The Magcon boys need you. Nash was so happy that you could help him with Rylie, Aaron wanted to hang with you, Mathew wanted another friend who could be just as funny and weird as him, Carter wanted to have fun and was hoping you'd be just as fun as you were in your videos, Taylor was hoping you really liked bandanas like you said in your videos so that you'd have something in common, god damn that kids wired," I chuckle.

" Jack and Jack were hoping you could really rap like in your videos, and they could find out who's better, they were really jealous of your skills of rapping to be honest, but they might not ever admit it to you, and Shawn was hoping you'd sing with him, that he could find someone who loved music and was as talented as he was." I smile. Take in a deep breath and say what I've been wanting to say all along and finally got up enough courage to say it.

"And now, at the end of my speech, I've talked about everyone but me. Me. I don't need you, I don't have to have you in my life. No, I don't at all, you see, I don't because my need/have to have feeling is so so so SO much stronger than anything that I can ever say. You're my everything. I think of you when I go to sleep, when I wake up, all day your on my mind. I want you to feel the same way. I know that deep down you do, even Rylie sees it. I know it drives you crazy when I say that I know what you know and feel, because usually, I may not, but this, I know you do. And I hope when you wake up, that you see it too. I have been waiting to give you that kiss that I should have given you two years, 1 day and 2 hours ago. I've been counting, but not to be in a creepy kind of way, in a way that shows that I knew I broke you that day, and I still can't get over that. I know how it looked. Like I was just playing you, but really, the only reason I wanted to not kiss you there in that room like I should have was one, because I was so scared of denial, but two, because I felt like if I was going to have us have our first kiss, I wanted it to be romantic, and private, and mean something especially special to us, not because we just thought it would be a good time, even if it was in front of everyone else. I want to be ours, and you to be mine. I love you Mackensi Marie Stars, and I need you to wake up for me, because I need to call you mine. I need you to wake up, because I know you can get though this, and I will be right here waiting, because I'm yours." I finally let out. I lean in and kiss her. Then I go back to holding her hand, praying she'll wake up soon.