It's A Date! Or Nah?

Mack's POV*

I get dressed in what Riley gave me. Black, plain tank top, with silver decorated neckline. Dark wash skinny jeans. Black. Zip up heel pumps. My favorite phone case, it has musical notes everywhere, but there rhinestone encrusted. My music note dangling earrings, and my music note necklace that match. I put on my fave ring, it's in the shape of a guitar. I grab my black sting bag, pack my black off brand headphones and my guitar wallet. I hope I look alright.i never really noticed how much music things I have till now. I take time to curl my hair. It's ombré, which I really love now, because you can really notice it nicely when curled. I walk down the stairs, taking my time. I look fine, I look fine. I am-ofph! I tumble down the stairs. I see Rylie and Nash almost doing the nashty. Haha...just kidding. They were just kissing. I cough, and they both look up. I feel my cheeks burn bright pink. I'm so embarrassed. I just flip my hair and act like I didn't just tumble and almost bif my shit on the stairs, I didn't want to make anymore of a fool of myself than I already did.

"Hey, Ry, we have to make a video when I get home. Nash, I'll see you.....when I see you. Which will most likely be when I get home, because you're addicted to Rylie.....okay then, I gotta go." I say starting to walk away.

"Wait, I wanna take a picture with you quick! I love your outfit!" Ry says, running up to me.

"K, but I gotta hurry. Shawn's waiting for me...gosh, how needy am I? What if he doesn't like me? What if he's just trying to be nice? What if he turns out like Cam, cold hearted mother fu-sorry Nash. I can't believe I'm talking shiz about my used to be friend and boyfriend. Oh. My. God. Why is my life so...ugh! I can't do this! Tell Shawn I have to cancel. I'm sorry, but I can't do this." I start hyperventilating. Breath, breath, breath.

"Mack breath ok? Listen You're going to go because it's Shawn! You know Shawn you know that he would never hurt you and you know he cares about you, and face it Mack you both like each other. And nothing will change that come on go on the date"

"Rylie! I can't do this! I just-"

~ KNOCK KNOCK ~

"Hey Mack?"

Our heads shot to the door to see Shawn with Nash.

"Oh h-h-hey S-Shawn.."

"Hey what's wrong? Nash said you needed me.. Or??"

"Oh umm... Listen Shawn I-"

I look at Rylie who has the look like "Go on the date  or I'll kill you" Well I guess I can't ditch Shawn he's to sweet to hurt.

"I-I Nothing.. C-Come on let's go to Taco Bell"

"Mack are you sure? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine! Come on"

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the door.

"Bye guys see you later"

Everyone said bye then we went to his car and drove away.

God I hope this goes well...

~~~~~