Hiders, Seekers, and Keepers

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Byee!!!!"

Mack hung up leaving me and Nash alone again.

"Ry I'm not gonna lie to ya.. She scared the shit out of me.."

I laughed "Yeah me to.."

"Hey.. Don't be like that"

"Like what?"

"Protective! Ry I know you, you get all.. Like this. You're a November Baby ok? I hear they're the most jealous.."

I laugh "Ok ok.. But I mean.. I just love you and that right there made my heart sink! Ok if she was telling the truth, I don't know what I would of done!"

"Rylie I love you and I would never leave you because.. You mean everything to me.. I can't live without you and please just.. Promise me you'll stay.."

He had his pinky out while our horses continued to walk along the path. I laughed a little and gave him my pinky.

"Yes. My pinky promises."

"Good"

We rode around for a little while longer holding hands, then finally we rode back to his barn. We put away the horses then walked to the house holding hands. We got back, he changed in the downstairs bathroom while I changed in his, after we were done we went to his room and feel asleep.

~~~~

~ KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ~

Me and Nash shot up to see Mack and Shawn running in Nash's closest.

"Guys what's going-"

"HAVE YOU SEEN MACK AND SHAWN?!" Hayes said running in with Skylynn. And they were both soaking wet!

"Uhh.. No? Why?"

"Damn it!!!!"

"Ugh!!!"

"What's going on???"

"They pushed us in the pool!"

"Oh.. Well if we see them we'll help you. Let us just get dressed."

They both said ok then walked out. Nash got up and locked the door.

"Is it safe??"

"Yep it's a Code 4 Mack."

She then opened the door and they walked out.

"So-"

"NO! Ok! Look Hayes was holding Sky and they were about to jump in but I knew if I stayed out there I would die from Hayes thinking I push him in. And I would of died of not following Mack. So I followed her and just thought "Hmm I guess I shouldn't die today" and yeah..."

Everyone laughed then Nash went to his closest and started to put a shirt on.

"Ooohh!! Why was your shirt off huh Nash?!" Mack asked him playfully. God am I glad she had a a close friendship and approved of him.

"Shut up!! I never sleep with one!"

"Oh please!-"

"Mack!!!" Me and Nash yelled.

Shawn and Mack laughed

"Yeah... Ok"

"Mack fucking Stars do you want me to tell Shawn your secret!?"

"NO!!"

"Shut up then!"

She zipped her mouth closed and threw away the key.