Lover

CONGRATS, I GOT DONE WITH MAJOR STATE WIDE TESTING IN SCHOOL TODAY, AND FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT IT, SO IM NOW GIVING YOU GUYS A SPECIAL, IM-IN-A-HAPPY-MOOD-AND-THIS-IS-YOUR-PRESENT-GIFT.-Mack DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY. Also, thanks for all the vots, publicity and last but not least, comments and messages we've recently been getting, we love you all, bye. 😊☺️😉😍😘👋✌️-belieber_707 & Imawriterbaenboo02 -@PrettyBelieberBaes

Mack's POV*

"Shawn!" I yell.

"Yeah babe?"

"Babe? I like that" I think to Myself.

"Me too." Shawn says in my ear.

"Shit...I said that out loud didn't I?!"

"Yeah, you did"

"Shit!! I said that out loud to huh?"

"Listen babe you're thinking out loud so come on"

I blush "Ok but I wanted to know if we could have a double date later, after Nash's family leaves??" I said with my arms around his neck.

"Of course babe"

"Great let's go tell Rylie"

"Okay"

We walked to the kitchen to see his family asking them questions, questions, and more questions,

"Oh so how did you guys get together??"

"Oh Aunt-"

"No! No! I wanna hear!"

"Umm... It's not that easy to explain..."

"Oh come on! Just cause we're a little older doesn't mean we can't keep up with you young ones"

"Well uh... We met at MagCon and.. uh.."

"Was it love at first sight??"

He laughed a little. "Pretty much"

"Aww! That's so cute!" We walk in.

"How did you guys get together? He's your boyfriend right girly?!" Nash's aunt asks. Everyone stares at us. My cheeks turn bright red.

"Well, uh....yes?" I stutter. I hate meeting new people.

"She's the best girl I've ever met, and I'm just glad to say she's mine." Shawn says. He's just a pro at this, how convenient.

"You guys must have loved each other from the start if she hasn't fallen in love with any of your friends." She says, I freeze in my place. She's wrong though, I fell in love with Cameron before Shawn.... My eyes start to get wet, guilt overwhelm me.

"Aunt-" Nash tries to cut in, he can tell I'm kinda upset. We have grown a tremendous amount of closeness, pretty much best friends.

"Nash, I asked them, not you, now let the girl and guy speak." Only if she knew, that was the problem, I couldn't speak. I was speech less.

"Actually I-" I start to own up and shame myself, but Shawn interrupts me.

"Her past crushes doesn't matter to me, only that she's mine now and forever more." I feel tears in my eyes. He means so much to me.

"Ry, Nash, we were kinda hungry, wanna come to TB with us?" I ask them, changing the subject.
They get he hint, just nod, say goodbye to Nash's family and we walk out. Fun....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hai guys! just a short filler for now!