Something.

~ Mack's POV ~

He kissed... My cheek! Why didn't he kiss me?? Wait.. No.. Why would I want him to? I mean.. I don't even know him!  He looked at me and his face went a bright pink. He kinda laughed then got up and helped me up.

  "So...?" He started

  "Um..." I responded. I didn't know what he wanted to do. This is just awkward...😬😳

"Mack umm.. Nash was wondering if we could stay uh... Can we??'' Rylie said walking over. I could tell she was going to pee herself if I didn't respond soon.

''Oh uh.. Yeah sure'' I spit out through clenched teeth. Why did I say that? Well, I can't tell her no now, she looked so that she was able to go back to Nash and telling him yes. I can't ruin that. Not after all she's in love with him.

Her face lit up and she went back to Nash. They seem.. Happy.. Why can't I be like them?

~ Rylie's POV ~

I went back to Nash and told him that we can stay.

"Nash Mack said we can stay for awhile"

"Really?? That's great!!"

His face lit up. Wow.. I'm here with the guy who I thought would never even know my name, now it's the first name in his phone. I'm so lucky.

~ Mack's POV ~

Oh. My. God. What did I just do? Did I want him to kiss me. No. Right? I liked Shawn. Only Shawn. Shawn Mendes is meant for me...or is he? Oh...I don't know.

"So..." Cam says, scratching the back of his neck while I stare at my best friend and the person who makes her happy.

"Um..Cam....eron, where's the bathroom? You n-never....s-showed me....to the b-bathroom I mean."

"Oh yeah. I guess we kind do got sidetracked on the way there." He says. He winks at me. I just roll my eyes.

We began walking and right when I was about to walk in he pulled my arm, pulling all of me towards him.

"Are you mad about something? Because if you are, please tell me!" He says to me, raising his voice a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! It's Mack. Me and Riley wrote this chapter, but I'm posting it, because she is having some issues with her iPod and other things. Also, since school is ending our 2nd semester next week, we both have A LOT OF THINGS TO DO. So I will try to update when we can. If needed, I'll have her write some of the chapter, than I'll write and publish. Ughh! Why does school have to be so.....time-taking, and filled with a bunch if people I wanna strangle if I'm stuck with them for more than 30 minutes? ALSO, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE VOTED!😲👏👏👏 I noticed that we r close to 100 reads, how long till we get there? We started this story, barley even a week ago, we are both so proud do the people who have voted and have been with us from the start. We are also proud of anyone who is giving up there time to read this story! We are THE PROUD-EST OF HOW MUCH ALL OF YOU HAVE SHOWED US SUPPORT, NON STOP AND WE ARE PROUD OF HOW THIS STORY IS COMING ALONG SO WELL! WE LOVE YALL! BYE, DON'T FORGET TO......

VOTE👍

COMMENT👤👥💬

FOLLOW👤👉👥💖

LOVE YALL! BYE! 👭💖👥 😎😘👋✌️