Trending.

~A DAY LATER~

KIANS POV* (SURPRISE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!)

I see Cam asleep sitting next to Mack. I needed to talk to her, alone.

"Hey Cam," I say waking him by shaking him.

"What?" He asks.

"Can I talk to her, you know, in private?" I ask playing with my fingers, he looks me dead in the eyes.

"What?! No, I'm sorry, but I need to be the person she wakes up to. She got saved, I let her go, now I'm not letting her go again." He says. His voice cracks and I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Cam, I promise if she wakes up and your not in here, I will dash out, come and hunt you down, and you can be the first person she wakes up to and talks to. Now can I please talk to here? I need to tell her from a friends perspective how much we need her." I tell him.

"I'll be right outside that doorway." He warns, he gets up, kisses her forehead, whispers something in her ear than leaves.

I take a deep breath and tell her.

"Hey Mack, I know your still probably a little mad at Sam and I. We're the whole reason your in this mess right now. I'm so sorry that we caused you this much pain. I know you may not believe me, but we all need you. Forget what Sam and I said. It doesn't matter what we said, we were wrong. We should have trusted you, but I need you to know that I'm truley sorry, and I'm begging for you to wake up and forgive me. It's not just Rylie, Cameron, Nash and Magcon that need you, O2l does too, you weren't there to see how happy we all were to find out that you all were coming. I know I acted like I didn't know, but I did, we all did. I was just nervous and surprised when you came downstairs and Rylie opened the door. You didn't know how much we looked forward to having you as a neighbor, the boys and I looked forward to having the best time ever with you. Ricky couldn't wait to have another Diva with him, Connor couldn't wait to have a new best bud, Jc looked forward to have a skating buddy whose a girl, Trevor was so exited to see you and he wanted to have you be on his album with him. And I, I just wanted to be your best friend. I wanted to meet you so bad. I was looking forward to having a great caring, beautiful, nice, all around great girl, who has an even better talent. It hurts me to see you like this. And I know I-when you wake up, things might not go back to the way they were, but I still hope we can be friends, I want us to be close friends. I'll be looking forward to you waking up. Wake up for Cam, for Ry, for all of us, we need you okay? We need you. Did you know your trending on Twitter, Instagram, everything social media? Who am I kidding, you're not awake, go dim stupid. But....you can probably hear me...If you wake and remember all of this, just remember the non-me-being-an-idiot parts okay? Thank you. The boys all made a hashtag, #saveandpraiseMackforme, I know Very creative. But the point is, we're all here for you, waiting for you to wake up okay? Please, keep fighting, you can win this battle, you got this. I love you, bye." I hug here than walk out the door.

Cam gets up. All the boys come back. They all went to Taco Bell. Rylie and Nash are with them too. Glad that I got that out then.