#AskKylie

~ Rylie's POV ~

Mack goes out with Shawn leaving me and Nash alone.

"Do you think she's gonna be ok?" Nash asks me, I love how he cares so much for my best friend as if she's his little sister, like I care for her.

"I have no idea.. But only one way to make sure"

I grab his hand and we run next door. We get inside and I start looking for Kian.

Nobody was in the living room but JC walked in with some food.

"JC! Where's Kian?"

"In his room"

"Thanks!"

I grab Nash's hand again and we run to Kian's room. We run in to see him on his laptop listening to music. I grab his laptop and turn off everything he was on. I start to log on to our stuff

"Mack is with Shawn and we need to know what's happening!"

"Say no more"

Kian jumps up and locks his door then turned on the tv. As I continue to log in.

"Babe what-"

"Yeah um listen me and Kian are very bad kids because we set up camera's and mics everywhere just like if we wanna prank people or spy on them and we set one in Shawn's car and uh.. Yeah.."

"What the hell?? My girlfriend is a badass!"

"I try"

He laughs and kisses my cheek. Kian turned everything on and jumps on the bed. I go to Shawn's car and turned on the Camera and mic. We shoot our heads up to the Tv and see them in the car.

"Look!"

"It's just I like you and I don't wanna ruin anything that we have or might ever have" Mack says

"Mack nothing could ruin us, I know you were with Cameron and I know you are trying to forget him but I like you and I want you to be happy. What you want to do is fine with me because I just want you happy. So if being with me makes you happy then great! And if being with Cameron makes you happy then so be it. I don't care about anything but making you happy."

"Shawn right now what makes me happy is you"

Shawn smiles. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Well then I'm going to make you happy"

"You already are"
We all let out an awwwww. They are perfect for each other.
~~~~~

"So Ry wanna do that video now?"

"Sure"

"Babe while you do the video me and the Jacks are gonna go get some pizza"

"Ok bye Nash"

"Bye babe love you"

"Love you to"

Nash walks downstairs leaving me and Kian to do the video.

He gets his camera and sets it up. He then tweets out: #AskKylie

Everyone loves us as best friends and I think that it's pretty cute.

After about a few seconds we start the video.

"What's up everyone Kian here and today I have a special guest for you all. She is a beautiful girl who everyone loves. And I mean who wouldn't love her? I am here with the one and only.. Beautiful Rylie Parker!"

I walk next to him and he hugs me.

"So today we will be doing an Ask Kylie and yeah.. Let's get started! Alright first question is from @Kian_Lover707 (User names are fake) and She asks: AskKylie why are you two so cute? Well my answer is because We fucking are and take that!! But uh yeah you Ry?" Kian says serous

I try not to laugh and try to answer.

"Uh well Kian is cute, I'm... Not cute so together we are!"

"Oh shut up you're cute"

"Aww thank you Kian"

I hug his side.

"You're welcome Ry" He kisses my head "Alright next one is from..?"

"Next one is from @KiKiLawleypop80 and she asks: I love you so answer my question which is: do you live together since we see you guys together all the time?" I say

"We don't live together but she does live next store so.. Maybe if we like put our houses together"

"Ooh! That would be soo cool!!"

"Fuck yeah we should do that!!"

We laugh and continue.

"Ok this one is from... @Dallas_JackG&J and she asks: Get married?"

We laugh "Well we would but she's dating Nash and so yeah I can't do nothing about it and uh.. yeah so Nash.....? Bitch.." He jokes

"Excuse me ass?" I shot back acting offended.

"You already got your ass kicked by Mack, twice, do I need to call her make it a third?" I snap. I was just kidding. I would never, because she's on a date with a boy who actually deserves her, and I'm not interrupting that. I try to keep a poker face, but I fail. Epically.

We burst out laughing. We finally compose ourselves, I wipe under my eyes "Nah! I'm kidding! We're best friends nothing more or less alright next question.."

"I wanna pick one now!" I yell, grabbing my phone, which has a custom made phone case, of me, Mack and all the boys, both MagCon and O2l.

"Oh! I made this new phone case jelly much betch?!" I ask flashing it to the camera.

"How?!" Kian asks me, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Mack gave it to me as a present like.....a long time ago, before we actually ever met ya guys. This case was our promise, that we would always be there for each other, no matter what. And that we would meet you guys one day. Mack has a matching one. She just switched phone cases for TacoBell to match her outfit. And to think, both of those promises are still kept today....I'm just amazed. I'm so glad that I'm lucky enough to meet all of y'all, and I'm so lucky to have all of ya, my fans, I'm lucky, because I'm dating Nash, but most of all, I'm luckiest, because I have Mack as my best friend. Special shoutout to Mack! Love ya so much! Were gonna keep this promise forever, so don't worry." I say, wiping under my eyes, I was getting all teary eyed thinking of how lucky I am, and how grateful I am. My life can't get any better.
~~~