New Guy

~ Mack's POV ~

"Oooohhhhh! Mack's got a boyfriend!" Yelled Riley.

I look at the floor, immediately turning bright red.

"Um....where's the bathroom?" I managed to get out. I was so embarrassed. I just got exited to meet Shawn, that's all, but now he probably just thinks I'm a little girl, just a lame, same old same old fan of MagCon, who just liked him for his looks.

But he's wrong. I only like MagCon, because of him, and the Jacks. But it doesn't matter. I ruined my chance. Not that I had one anyway. I look over to my BFF and Nash. He was looking at her. He had "the look" as I like to call it. The look is when a person looks at another person, you can immediately tell that they're in love with the other person.

Shawn won't see me like that. He doesn't like or look at me like that. I know he can't. Because he just.....can't.

"Here! I'll show you!" I hear a voice say. I don't know who it was at first. Than I look up to see The brown haired, brown eyed, tall, masculine, cute boy, standing in front of me. Most girls would die at this moment. But I just didn't care right now, I messed up big time. They all think I'm just a huge, obsessed, ordinary fangirl.

"Yeah, thanks." I mumble.

"No prob." He says. He flashes me a smile. His smile. Oh my God! I didn't really notice him before. Than I finally figure out where I know him from. He's Cameron Dallas, I think that's his name. Other than how much Ry talked about him being Nash's best friend. He's maybe a 8/10 on a full-package-of-a-dream guy-scale. We start walking. He grabs my hand. I don't really mind, it's kind of comforting.

ECEPT THE FACT THAT IT'S NOT SHAWN MENDES. GOD I WISH IT WAS. I feel like the need to cry overpowering me now more and more than ever before. I still just stare at my hand in his. God this is awkward. Problley because I just figured out his name to....this is a mess....oh I hope this turns out well.

"So...." I say, trying to break the ice.

"Yeahs...." His says.

"Your Cameron Dallas?" I try to play it off as if I actually know who he is but....I don't think it worked.

"Cam, you can call me Cam." He says. He is cute, really cute, now that I see him up close.

"Really?" I say in a "duh" sort of tone while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah......." He says mimicking my tone. I push him to the side playfully.

"Mimicking people to annoy them is my thing!"

"No! It's my thing!" He says, mimicking me again.

"That's it!" I yell at him, grinning like a retard, who's high. He can see he's dead. He unlocks our hands and bolts back the way we came.

"HELP ME! SHE'S TRYN TA KILL ME NASH!" He screams. I bolt after him. He runs right into the room where everyone else was hanging out.

"NASH!" He yells, jumping the couch. And hiding behind Nash who was talking to Ry. They look up. Cameron hides behind Nash and Riley.

"Nash, Ry, move unless you wanna die too!" I yell at them, they both separated immediately. Now Cameron was in open sight. He tries to run around the room. I chase after him until I grabbed him, tripped, and ended up tackling him.

"Hey! You said you would only run like Flash if you saw O2l, not Cam! Did you just change your mind Faster than Flash?" Ry yells out loud. Nash cracks up. Then gets that he didn't get it. Ah. That just makes me and Ry burst out laughing like we're high even worse.