Video Making

"Let's do....AN ASK HAYSHAWNSI!" I yell to them. I'm ecstatic. Then both agree enthusiastically.

"Alright we all need to tweet it out"

We all got our phones out and tweeted the hashtag: #AskHayshawnsi

After a few minutes we started the video.

"Hey guys!! Mack here, and today I am here with This white boy Hayes Grier!"

"Hey guys!"

"And if you heard Show You, you know he is the best singer and rapper ever!! Along side Jack and Jack who are by the way ahhh! So shout out Jolinsky! Anyways Shawn Mendes!!!"

He laughed "Hello!"

"Today we will answering somethings that were asked you! So let's jump right into it!"

"Ok..." Hayes starts "@Shawnsilover90 asks: Hayes do you like Shawn and Mack together? And my answer is yes, I do. They are perfect together along side my brother and his girlfriend Rylie so shout out Nylie!" He says winking to the camera. Gosh I already know that's going to be in edits.

"But yes Shawnsi is awesome!" He finishes

"Aww thanks Poo Bear!" I say hugging him.

"Ok I got one!" Shawn says "@MackandRylover89 says: Who is going on tour with you guys?"

"Uh who is going on tour? Ok...um....Me and Rylie, Nash, Shawn, Hayes is coming for a few cities, uh.. Jack and Jack, Matt, Carter, well all of the old MagCon and all of O2L. So yeah.."

"@Mackyboo707 asks: Mack prank call Rylie and Nash and tell them you're in love with Nash"

"Oh shït...god.. Ok..... I hope you guys don't get me in trouble, because I'm gonna feel shity enough after this. RIP BAES!"

I got my phone and called Rylie

"Hello?"

"Hey Ry.."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing but uh.. Rylie can you put it on speaker so Nash can hear to?"

"Uh.. Ok then.. You're on"

"Hey Mack!" Nash says in the back

"Hey cutie!!"

"Huh?" Rylie says. Gosh she's so confused I bet.

"Ok guys look... I don't know how.. I don't know when.. But.. I think.. I think I'm in love with...."

"Shawn?"

"No... He has blue eyes.. blonde high-lights, he's pretty tall and.. He's on the phone right now.."

"Wait what???" Rylie and Nash say at the same time.

"Guys.. I'm in love with Nash Grier"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! You're in love with me?!"

"Yes. I love you.."

"Mack-"

"I'm sorry!! Hahahahahaha! It was.. Hahahah.. We're doing a video and someone.. Hahaha! Asked me to prank call you guys and tell you that I was in love with Nash"

"Fuck you!!" They both said

They are so perfect for each other.

"Yeah whatever! See you guys when you get back byeeee!!!"

"I hope you little shits love me getting into trouble! Fuck you!" I joke to the camera.

"I'm pretty sure that Shawn is supposed to fuck you." HAYESsays. My cheeks turn pink.

"And you talk to yo mama with that mouth lil bish?!" I joke.

"And I'm sure Shawn dreams about fucking me! He just needs to calm his tits and maybe it will happen someday..." I say. Whoops. Wasn't supposed to say that outloud.

"Oh! Here's one! SHAWNSISBAE707 in all caps, glad to see y'all love us! Shoutout to SHAWNSISBAE707! I love you! And if Shawn didn't love me he would love you more!"

"I thought you loved me?!" Shawn asks.

"I do."

"Prove it." He smirks.

"Yeah, prove it Mackensi. " HAYES uses my full name, he knows I hate it wanna play that way? Fine lil boy.

"Fine, Benjamin Hayes Grier." No more comments. I won! I scootch closer to Shawn, grab his neck and pull him to my hight. He closes the gap, and immediately asks for an entrance. I bite his bottom lip, and pull away.

"Sorry, didn't want this to become a porno. Poor PooBear would have to see that! Even I don't want to see that!" I say laughing. They join in.

"Anyway, back to the question. SHAWNSISBAE says: ASK THE MAGCON BOYS WHOSE THE CUTER COUPLE, SHAWNSI, NYLIE, JYLIE, OR CAMIE?" No, why does they even ask about me and Cam?

"I'm sorry to say guys, but me and Cam had some...Something.....an accident happen, and we are not going to be together again. Sorry guys, don't wanna let you down, but I'm with Shawn now! And Rylie and Jack I don't think will be happening anytime soon.. "mi smile at the end and kiss Shawn's bottom lip.

"Here's another one, HAYESGRIERISMAHBAEBITCHES asks: Mack, how and when did U know u loved Shawn and how did you guys end up dating, did u love him while dating Cam?"

"Ummm......Shawn was my first crush, I actually only went to MagCon with Rylie because I wanted to meet him, and the Jacks, I wasn't really fond of MagCon at first because I thought all they did was walk around on a stage and piss around. I only really liked Shawn and the Jacks because they were actually working hard and singing, following their dreams, and I was also a fellow singer and rapper, so...yeah. I don't know if you all know that I went into a coma, but, I did a few weeks back, and I want y'all to know I missed y'all, and that you for all the support! Anyways, I lost my memory, and I thought I still liked Shawn, I didn't remember anything about Cam....so...we kinda bonded, and his new song he wrote, a little too much, and he sang it to me before anyone else, and wanted my opinion, and we were best friends from than on. Than I went into the break up with Cam...and Shawn was there for me, we got closer and..we just...went from there! He has always been there for me. And I didn't love him while I loved Cam, I always thought of him as a best friend until we started hanging out after I became single and...he brought out the feelings in me. Me and Cam are still besties, just not CAMIE, so....alright, this has been enough, we all love you guys! I'm-"

"Shawn Mendes!"

"Hayes Grier!"

"And I'M MACK STARS! AND THIS IS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS VIDEO AND I'LL SEE YALL WITH MY COLLAB CHANNEL WITH RYLIE PARKER SOON! Bye!" I cover my camera lens with my hand and turn it off. Hayes leaves after saying goodnight and Shawn stayed with me. We fall asleep at 8:30 am, after we talk and talk all night and edit my video. Best date ever.

~~~~