Stressed....or Nah?

Rylie's POV*

I just watch as Mack runs out the door. Then before I know it, I walk up to Cameron and slap him!

"OWWW!" He yelps.

"You deserve even more of a major ass wiping than that! You left her! You messed up! You had your chance and you messed it up! Now that she found someone better, now you want her, because she actually found someone to make her happy! Face it Cameron she's not yours, you lost her when you left her. She deserves someone that makes her happy! Nash, you too," I yell at them. They just looked at me stunned. I turn around facing Sam.

"And you..." I point a finger at him.

"I swear to god, if you don't treat her right, if you take it too far before she agrees, if you do anything to hurt her, you better wish that all I did was slap you, because I swear to god, if she gets hurt because of you, you won't only have to put up with me, but with every single one of her friends and fans, and her." I warn him. He just nods. I think he is actually good for her.

"And I'm saying this one time and one time only, to one and everyone of you, all of you right now," I circle, pointing to everyone in the room.

"I swear if any of you put more stress than what is already on her, you better wish that you just had to put up with me! Because you HAVN'T seen her get mad, damn, you haven't even seen the little bit of her! Cameron, what you saw when you broke her, that, was nothing! She is a strong, independent, courageous girl! But how long do you think that'll last, when she's trying to be perfect for you all?! She is so insecure it hurts me so much!"

" You guys don't know how much pain you put her through! When we left MAGCON, she cried, all night, she didn't leave her room. I went down hill, then I got better, I knew she was crumbling, but she was trying to be strong, well, now I'm done with her trying to be strong. She doesn't need you guys in her life, remember, that. She has a bad, cringe worthy past! She wanted to be perfect, she stresses when she isn't, she does it constantly over everything! You guys better watch what you say....because if you break her, she'll be in the hospital and I'll be put in jail for murder!" I say to them. That's it, I finally got all that out! She and I have been put through enough shit with guys, thoughts, and trying to be strong, I'm going to be there for her like she was for me. Were in this together.

"Now that I got that off my chest, I think it's time for me to go to my best friend, because she needs me. Now if you don't mind, would you guys just.......give us a break, we'll talk to you when were ready. You just need to be patient. We're both fragile. She just needs to calm down. It's just a little much for her to take in. We'll be back, so just chill. I'm sure she still wants to catch up. She just needs to calm down, we've had to take in a lot today." I say walking towards the door.

I walk into out house. I see Mack, she changed into her sweatpants and O2l sweatshirt. Then she's wearing a bandana to keep her hair out of her eyes. She took a shower. She blow dried her hair. She looked pretty. She always says she wished she was more like me, but I don't know why! She looked fine.

"What? Do I look bad?" She asked, sounding worried.

"No! You look fine. Just let me change!" I tell her.

"Okay!" She says. I go upstairs to change. I put on a Magcon sweatshirt. God I hope this isn't a mistake. I just hope that she is okay. Maybe we can go tomorrow and talk to all the guys. I walk down the stairs to see Mack putting on her galaxy Vans.

"Going somewhere?" I ask her.

"Yeah! We have a sleepover. And I promised that I had a surprise for my new video, and my idea was to do the roommate tag, but we could call it the neighbor tag, and change the questions a bit. I promised them, my fans, and I'm not going back on that promise. I just can't just go back on a promise. I can't just avoid the problem ether. So....here I am facing it."

"You don't need to do this right now, you are allowed to fall, you can let someone catch you sometimes." I tell her.

"I know, but I'm not falling, I learned that not everyone is going to catch you. I know that your there for me, but I'm not going to make you catch me every time. I can catch myself. I need to handle things myself sometimes. This is me doing that." She says trying to be strong.

"Kay." Is all I reply. We than walk over. God I hope this ends well.

Mack's POV*

We knock on the door. Sam opens it. I jump into his arms.

"Hey...sorry for earlier." I whisper in his ear.

"I'm not." He says.

I just smile. I take his hand and walk into the living room. Rylie was right behind us. She sat on the couch next to Kian.

Everyone was in the living room, so I decided to announce my idea to the boys. I nod to Rylie, and she covers her ears. She tells Kian to cover his. I tell Sam to cover his. He asks why. I said just to trust me and he covers his ears. 1.2.3.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" I scream. The boys looked like they crapped there pants, Matt, Cam, Nash, Carter, Taylor and Jc scream almost as high pitched as me. I burst out laughing, so does Sam, Ry and Kian. Once we compose ourselves, I turn on my serious mode.

"Sit," I say. Everyone can see I'm serious, so they do what I say.

"Soooo...."

~~~~