Think back

~ Rylie's POV ~

I was woken up by someone moving me. I opened my eyes a little and saw Nash getting up. I looked around and saw I was in my livingroom. I must of fell asleep at Kian's. I then saw Shawn come in with Mack and he sat her on the other couch. Shawn gave her a kiss then covered her up. Nash wrote a note then left it on the table, he got a blanket and covered me up then gave me a kiss. They walked out and I was gonna call him but I'm just so tired. A few minutes after they left I fell asleep happy.

~~

I woke up to the sound of Mack talking. I sat up and looked and saw her with a huge T-shirt on that looked like Shawn's, she was sitting on the island while shirtless Shawn was cooking. Aww!! She jumped down and hugged him from behind, I saw him smile, he kissed her head and she smiled, she got back on the Island while he continued to cook. The door then opened and I saw Nash walking in with some eggs.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey"

"Hold that thought"

He walked and gave Shawn the eggs then came back to me. He kneeled down in front of me and gave me a kiss. Well tried to.

"Hey! No kiss??"

"No! Morning breath." I said covering my mouth.

"Fuck morning breath."

He grabbed my hands and got on top of me. He then gave me a long kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more Nashly"

"I love you most beautiful"

"Guys! Oh sorry but uh breakfast is ready" Mack said, covering her eyes and running back in to the kitchen, tripping and accidentally pretty much tackling Shawn. Aww.

We laughed. Nash got up then helped me up, we walked to the kitchen and saw Shawn eatting while Mack jumped into the seat next to him. Me and Nash made a plate then ate with them.

"So guys, we were thinking of doing a double date today, and you're the only people dating. So.."

We laughed "Sure when?"

"We were thinking for lunch today"

"Oh yeah" I said

"Yeah sounds cool" Nash said eatting.

"Great, well I'm done I'm gonna go take a shower."

Mack put her plate in the sink and gave Shawn a kiss. She ran upstairs and Shawn had the biggest smile on his face.

"Aww.." I said

"What??" Shawn's head shot up looking at me.

"Oh Mr. Mendes you have so much to learn."

"Huh?"

"Shawn you really do have a lot to learn" Nash said

"I'm confused"

"Yeah no kidding" Me and Nash said

"And you two are perfect together"

I blushed and covered my face. Nash's cheeks turned a little bright but he acted like nothing happened and continued to eat.

"Anyways.." I started "Shawn you and Mack are like the cutest"

He smiled and blushed a little "Thanks..".

Cam came down stairs and avoided looking at Shawn. AWKWARD....😁😁😁

"Hey, we made breakfast, are the rest of the guys up?" Shawn said trying to lighten the mood.

"Actually, I was going to ask Mack if we could have a bonding day.....ya know, because we are still friends.....uh...and thanks for the breakfast." Cam said grabbing a plate and filling it with everything.

"Sorry, but she's going in a double date with us." I said rudely. Whoops. Not my fault. I'm happy Mack has Shawn, I don't want Cam messing that up.

"You mean she's going to be a third wheel?" Cam asked stupidly. Is it that hard to believe that she would go to Shawn?

"Ughh........" Shawn led off, he's not embarrassed, but I could tell he didn't want to start something with Cameron.

"OH MY GOD CAMERON! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT MACK AND SHAWN ARE TOGETHER! THEY ARE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH ME AND NASH, BECAUSE SHAWN CAN ACTUALLY TREAT HER RIGHT, YOU KNOW, WITHOUT CHEATING ON HER AFTER TWO HOURS OF BEING TOGETHER?! NOW PULL UP YOUR BIG BOY UNDIES AND LET HER BE HAPPY WITH HIM!" I scream. I am livid now. He doesn't understand how much he hurt her, but the least he can do is respect her! I saw Mack standing at the end of the stairs staring back and forth between all of us. Oh no....

MACKS POV

I get out of the shower and get out of the shower. I'm board with my look lately, and decided to remake my look from my first ever video ever made. I put on my black leggings, black leather jacket with a black silk tank top underneath and the kitty ears I got for my birthday right before I started YouTube. I put on a smokey eye effect and grabbed my leather boots. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"OH MY GOD CAMERON! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT MACK AND SHAWN ARE TOGETHER! THEY ARE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH ME AND NASH, BECAUSE SHAWN CAN ACTUALLY TREAT HER RIGHT, YOU KNOW, WITHOUT CHEATING ON HER AFTER TWO HOURS OF BEING TOGETHER?! NOW PULL UP YOUR BIG BOY UNDIES AND LET HER BE HAPPY WITH HIM!" Ry screamed. I just stand there. Watching Cam, Nash, Ry, and last of all....Shawn......

"Stop, just, please stop! I'm done being fought over like I'm a random object! I'M A PERSON! I CAN'T BE FOUGHT OVER LIKE A DOLL, I CAN'T BE JUST PUSHED IN ANY DIRECTION YALL DECIDE TO PUSH ME BECAUSE YOU'RE TO BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS. DO I REALLY NEED TO BE CONSIDERED SWITZERLAND? LIKE I DON'T NEED TO BE PROTECTED BY EVERYONE AND AM NOT PICKING SIDES. MOST OF ALL.....I CAN'T BE TOLD MY EMOTIONS, THEY ARE MINE, NOT ANYONE ELSES, MINE, SO FROM NOW ON, I WILL TELL EVERYONE MY EMOTIONS, now if you don't mind, me SHAWN and Those two have a....double date....Cameron, I'll...see you around....bye." I waved, everyone got their shit and we went to take my car. My red luxury convertible. Such a fun way to start the day...nite the venomous sarcasm.

~~~~