A Little Too Much.

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Nash! We can't let Cameron see her!!"

"Wha-what do we do!?"

"Stop him!!"

We ran to Cameron who was about to open the door. We slammed it closed. I looked through the window to see a really upset Sam. Shit! We forgot about Sam finding out she didn't like Cam at the moment...oh well, that gets that douche outta the way for now. 1 LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT 'CHA!

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

"Cameron! Your mom called!"

"Wha-"

"Yeah you should call her back"

"Bu-"

"Go ahead! Everyone will be waiting for you!"

"How-"

"Bye Cameron!!"

We were pushing him and then when we said bye we pushed him into an elevator. It went down and me and Nash ran back to Mack. But before we did that nurse we were talking to came over.

"Hi I just remembered if what you told me had happened with anyone you know, try not to give them to much info because it can put them into shock, which could lead to a horrible mental breakdown and worse."

"Really? Oh ok thank you"

She nodded then we went to Mack.

~~

~ Mack's POV ~

What is with Rylie? She's been acting soo freaking weird!! Before anything else happened Shawn came in.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late, I had something to take care of. Hey beautiful these are for you"

He walked over to me and gave me flowers.

"R-Really? Thank you so much Shawn"

"No problem"

He sat down and got on his phone. Gosh.. If only he knew what I think about him..

~~~~

"Yesss I'm finally home!!!!!" I scream running through the door. Or at least I attempted to, but I tripped and almost fell, but Shawn caught me.

"There ya go. Ya good now?" Shawn asks me. I'm speechless, so I just nod.

"Okay, remember to take it easy and be careful."

After that awkward moment I needed to calm my heart, so I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Hey gorgeous"

I turned around and saw.. Cameron?

"Oh uh hi....Cameron right?"

He laughed "Um yeah..? Anyways I was wondering maybe Friday if you weren't doing anything um maybe me and you can uh.. Go out on a date?"

"What?" I ask, spitting my water all over the both of us. At this moment I didn'treally care, he knows, everyone knows I like Shawn, so he should just accept it!

"What?" He says confused

"Look Cameron.. I uh.. I like you but.. Not like that.." I say, trying to break it to him easily, no matter how much he was annoying me, I still felt bad.

"What??"

"I'm sorry but-"

"I don't understand you said- I- what???"

~ Rylie's POV ~

"I don't understand you said-I- what???"

Oh no..