New Faces

~ Nash's POV ~

I was talking with the guys and we were having a good time after it ended, even if it ended sooner than usual.

"Hey Nash!! Yo! Blue Eyes!! Nash!!"

I heard a girl screaming and I turned and saw two girls being pushing out with the rest.

"Dude! She is your biggest fan! She's waited sooo long for this!! She needs to meet you!! Check your phones, all of you! We're your first and second follower on all your social media, she found you guys. She made you guys famous, she was the first step. At least come say hi please Nash?!"

I was confused but my eyes went to who she was talking about. Wow I don't know who that is but she is.. Beautiful.. But haven't I seen her before? I don't know but beauty like that I can't forget, and I can't let it slip away.

"Yo! Wait! Let them in!"

"You know them?"

"Yeah I think so.."

~ Rylie's POV ~

"Yo! Wait! Let them in!"

"You know them?"

"Yeah I think so.."

The guards let us in while they took the rest out.

"Mack-"

"You owe me one Rylie."

"Thank you!"

I hugged her then Nash got up, he put his water down then came and walked to us.

"Uh.. Hey.. I'm uh.. Nash," He had his hand out. He then started laughing like he was nervous "But uh.. You know that.. Um you are?"

"Umm, I uh.. I'm wow.. Ok, um.."

"She's Rylie Parker, she's a Nash girl and I'm Mack Stars."

"Hi nice to meet you Mack, and Rylie.." He grabbed my hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He kissed my hand and I started blushing like crazy.

"Oh Riley got a boyfriend!" Mack yelled. My cheeks were turning pink. Nash's face kind of tinted too. Everyone in the room cracked up. Oh god, your gonna get it Mack.

"Yo! Nash! Come on man! We wanna meet the beauty!" Cameron yelled

Everyone started laughing and Nash started turning red.

"Uh, yeah come on!" He took us up and introduced us to the guys. The only ones that weren't there was..

"Yo who the cute ones?"

Me and Mack turned around and saw Jack G walking out with a towel on his neck while he was shirtless. Me and Mack were shocked but then we heard another one.

"I don't know but I believe Nash kept them"

We turned and saw Johnson. We were in shock again but then I knew Mack was about to freak out when she saw someone else.

"Guys come on, just ask them, it might help that they actually know their own names."

We turned again and saw the one and only...

"Shawn!!!" Mack screamed

Everyone turned to Mack

"I mean.. Uh.. H-Hey Shawn.."

He laughed "Hey beautiful"

"Ohhhhh! Mack's got a boyfriend! I ship it!" I yelled. I gave Mack a devilish smirk.

"Well you see...I-I-I..." She stuttered looking at the ground.

~~~~~~~~~''

Hey what's up?

Hope you liked it!!

Vote

Comment

Share