Chapter 30

Arena

I woke up and felt something have a hold of my hand. I looked down and saw it was David's hand. That's right we cuddled last night so I wouldn't freeze to death.

Still I wonder how we ended up touch each other's hand. Probably us moving in our sleep did it, without even thinking about I tightened my grip on his hand. "For some reason this doesn't bug me."

I heard moaning behind me and I let go off his hand startled. "Man it's morning already?" I heard him say and I laughed a little "I know right?" I got up and stretched. "So how long do you think we got to sleep last night?"

I thought about it for a second "maybe 4 hours." "Hmm one more hour then usual yeah!!" I smiled "come on I'd like to fine that miracle road today." ""Why is hanging out with me so horrible?"

I smiled "Yep your such a pain to be with however if it was Travis I wouldn't mind how long I stayed out here." I waited for a come back but when I didn't get one I looked over at David.

My smile went away when I saw him looking at the ground "Travis huh..." "I was just kidding David..." He looked at me and smiled "don't get the wrong idea I was just thinking one good thing came out of this."

"Yeah what's that?" "I didn't have to go one that stupid date with you and the idiot." I looked at him, why do I feel like he's lying to me. "Okay we better get going daylight won't last forever."

"Yeah your right..." He stood up grabbed something off the ground. It was too small for me to see it. I wonder what he's carrying... "You coming slow poke!?" "Y-yea coming." I ran up to catch up with him.

When I caught up with him he was throwing something up in the air and catching it. I mange to catch a glimpse of it and it looked like a rock. Is that the heart rock that made us decide which way to go?

I watched him toss it in the air some more. Now that I think about it I've seen him carry that around and messing with it ever since then. I wonder why he's still carrying that around.