Chapter 33

David

"Arena...its time to wake up. She moved a little in her sleep. "Come on where here at the resort and your crushing my shoulder." She didn't move an inch.

I sighed "OH MY GOD LOOK BUGER KING IS GIVING AWAY FREE CHIKEN STRIPS!!!" "WHERE?!?" Arena yelled siting up. "Oh I see you care about food more then me."

"Ummm yeah, now where's my free chicken strips?" "I don't know, most of saw you and ran away." She glared at me "Very funny."

I smiled "I thought you would like to get out of the car and call your family and sleep on a bed instead of my shoulder." "You should be honored that I laid my head on your unworthy shoulder!"

"Yes I'm very honored" I said and then rolled my eyes. We got out of the car and went into the resort. Then they took us to a room with two beds. "Sorry we only have one room right now, phone is over there so you can call your family."

"Okay thanks." "Food is being prepared now and will be up soon." She smiled at us and then left the room. I looked at around the room and heard Arena "I'm still having a hard time believing were out of the woods now."

"Yeah it does seem weird, we were in the woods for almost a whole mouth." "If they bring us fish I might puck on the floor." I smiled "Yeah I know what I mean, if that happens try to get to the toilet."

"I'll make sure to remember that." I smiled "Good." "Is it okay if I use this phone first?" "Yeah go ahead." "Thanks" She went over to the phone and started to call her home.
--------------------------------------------
MAX'S PROV

I was playing with my train tracks when the phone started to ring. "Mommy the phones ringing!" There was no answer so I went over to the phone and answered it "hello?"

"Max!? Oh it's so good to hear your voice." "Sissy your okay!" "Yes I'm fine, what about you?" I heard her ask and she was sniffling and her voice was cracking. Why is she crying? "Yeah I'm okay, hey can we play cop and robbers when you get home?"

"Yes Max, I'll play it as much as you want." "Really!?" "Max what are you doing?" I heard behind me and saw Mommy. "Talking on the phone." "Well tell them you have to go, you have an appointment to go to remember?"

"Okay...Sorry Sis mommy says I have to get off the phone now." "Arena!?" Mom yelled and then took the phone away from me and started to talk to big sis. But I thought we had to go?