Chapter 28

David

It was about midnight and I was still up. I sighed "no matter how much I try I can't go to sleep." I looked over at Arena "she seems to be sleeping okay thought. I wonder how she does it.

And as if she heard me she sat up screaming. I put my hand on her shoulder "you okay?" She looked at me startled but then calmed down a little "y-yeah just had a nightmare."

"I see must of been one scary dream." I let go of her shoulder and accidentally touched her arm. "Arena your freezing cold!" She smiled "yeah I know but it's okay. I'm fine."

"No your not, you could freeze to death." "Your over reacting David." "No I'm not Arena." I sighed "just come here." I pulled her over to me and sat her down between my legs.

I then rapped my arms around her and held her close to me. "W-what are you doing?" "I'm keeping you warm...I know it's not the best but just go with it." And to my biggest surprise she didn't argue, relaxed and rested her head on my chest.

"David I've been thinking about what you said about me the other day." "What's that?" "How nothing about me is true." I looked at her, she's still worrying about that?

"Like I said Arena ignore what I said I wasn't myself." "No what you said was true." I looked at her shocked. She went on "when I asked myself what's something true about me I couldn't ever come up with something."

"However these pass couple days I've come up with a couple thing about myself." "Well let's hear them" I said and she nodded her head. "My favorite color is midnight blue, My best friend is Kendra, I love to cook for others."

"I like to listen to music and sing because it relaxes me. I'd rather go to fast food restaurant then a fancy one. My brother is the most important thing in world to me and I enjoy playing games with him."

"Lastly I have this really annoying friend that I never get along with and we argue a lot but for some reason he's the only one I can be myself around." "I'd like to meet this person."

"It's you David..." "No it can't be, me and you don't argue we just don't always agree with each other." I heard her laugh a little "yeah okay whatever you say."

I smiled a little "we should get some sleep, id like to wake up early tomorrow." "Yeah okay, night David." "Night Arena." And she feel asleep almost right away.

She most of been really tired, I don't blame her it's really tiring to be out here. All of a sudden I felt myself being really tired. Huh that's weird I was wide awake but now I'm really tired.

I looked down at Arena who I still have a hold of. I wonder if it's because she's close to me now. Am I starting to have feelings for her? Was the last thought I had before I feel asleep.