Chapter 2

Arena

"Now don't get to excited we have partnered you guys up." There where more groans "I'll read off your partner now, Caleb and George your partners, Travis and Taylor, Kacie and Gabi, Arena and David. My heart dropped when I heard my name and his.

Bang bang bang bang. "Arena it's not that bad, it could be worse." I stopped banging my head against the locker. "How could this be any worse!?"
"You could have to share a room with him."

I started bang my head against the locker again. "Hey your banging your head on the wrong locker." I heard David say beside me.

I stopped took one step over and started to bang my head again. "Not that I care but your going to give yourself a real bad headache." "I don't care." I mumbled.

"Why does this always happen, even our lockers next to each other!" I started to bang my head harder on the locker. "Your going to get a big headache if you keep doing that" I heard Travis say behind me.

I stopped and rubbed my head "yea your right." I saw David roll his eyes but ignored him. "You still coming tonight?" I asked him. "Yep be there at four." I smiled and he kissed me and walked away.

. "Ugh would you please take that stuff away from my locker." I heard David complain.

"Oh shut up." I said and I opened my locker. What do you see in that guy." "He's the most handsome guy in school and he's a good kisser." "Oh I was worried there for a second. I thought you liked him because of his personality not his looks.

Thanks for reassuring me." And he shut his locker. "I like him because of his personality too." I replied and then shut my locker. "Yeah ok if that makes you sleep better at night."

"It does, now if you don't mind I need to go get something from the English class before I miss the bus." Then I started to walk away.