Chapter 53

Arena

"This is your fault you know!" "My fault how was this my fault!" I heard and I let out a frustrating sigh. They have been fighting like this nonstop since Max was put in the hospital three mouths ago.

And now that he's...its just getting worse. Honestly if it's just going to be like this they should just go there separate ways again. I listened to the yelling for a while.

Not able to take anymore I got out of bed and went to over my dresser. I put a pair of sweatpants on, a t-shirt, and a light jacket. I went out on my balcony and slowly climbed down.

Sneaking quite pass the living room to make sure not to be seen. Not that I really needed to since they were fighting so mush they would never of hear me.

I started to walk down the street and knew exactly where I wanted to go. After walking what seemed forever I finally made it to the river side. I was the only one there and there were many stars up in the sky.

I sat down near the river and leaned my back on a tree. I closed my eyes and listen to the night which was pretty quiet. "Now this is a lot better." I tried to forget about everything for a second.

But I couldn't it's been two weeks since Max passed away, parents have been nonstop fighting, and I stopped talking to David again because Travis was starting to get suspicious.

I've been avoiding Kendra because she started to realize somethings up with me and Travis. And as if I wasn't going through enough already I haven't slept for more then two hours a night for weeks now.

I let out a sigh and then felt a shame of myself. I shouldn't be complaining there's people who have it a lot worse then I do. But it still would be nice to talk to someone right now...

Unconsciously I took my phone out and started to look through my contacts. I clicked on someone's name and raised the phone to my ear. I listen to it buzz five time before there was a little click.

"Hello?" I heard and thats when I grew conscious of what I had done. I had called David.