Chapter 1

Arena

I was in science class and I was board as always. I really did try to pay attention in class but I was so hard to he never change the tone of his voice and It was so warm in the class.

It was almost impossible to not sleep in the class. I just wanted to go home and study for my test tomorrow. "Pst"

I looked up from my paper and saw Travis turned around in his chair facing me "we still up to your house after school?" I smiled "yea meet me at my locker." "Will do sweets" and turned back in his seat.

I smiled, ok maybe I wanted to go home for another reason to. I heard a groan beside me "would you stop flirting with your boyfriend in class."

I looked over at him "shut up David your just jealous that I'm already taken." "That's the last thing I am, I don't even see what he sees in you." "I am a very nice person, and fun to be around."

"No your the worst person to be around and id rather hang out with a pig before I hang out with you." "Ugh just stop talking to me." "Love to." I rolled my eyes me and David never got along.

But for the past three years we somehow get in the came science class and somehow always end up being partners. We've both asked many times to have us change partners but they never agree to it.

"Now listen up class there a field trip coming up." Everyone groaned, the field trips were always bad. "Now now this time it's going to be fun, we're going to go visit a nice resort with a lot of wilderness around it."

The class started to get a little more lively at the mention of the nice resort. Some really smart person in the class "how is a resort educational at all?" "Well like a motioned earlier there is wilderness all over the resort so one day we're there we will split into a few groups and guides will show us around. You also will have to right a short essay about it."

The class groaned again but the teach ignoring it went in "We're going to go to Breyer Colorado it will be whole day bus ride and then we will get to sleep at the hotel. Then the next day you will be able to run round the there little resort.

They they have lots you can do and at 5 we will get to the woods and start to go through it." Everyone started to chit chat about who they were going with.